Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 45

Sabluk is banned for a week.

Rosh писал(а) >>
Sabluk is banned for a week.

Hi Roche ! >> Thank you.

timbo писал(а) >>

http://finance.rambler.ru/news/economics/38747525.html

Referring to the idea of creating a single world currency, Kudrin opined that it cannot be created in the near future. "There will definitely not be a single world currency in the next 30 years, and then we'll see," Kudrin said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=263212

Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin gave an exclusive interview to Vesti. He spoke about the results of the G20 meeting in Horsham, England, and the Russian government's anti-crisis plan .

I always knew Kudrin was a jerk, but to this extent ...

From his interview:

I have always said that the price [of oil] would go down. I said it a year ago, and two, and three. I also said that the oil price was not predictable. No one could predict neither such a rise nor such a fall.

I think that passage is just a diagnosis. Not only is he utterly stupid, he contradicts himself and devalues his own words. A phenomenon.

He showed up in England too, told the G-20 what would happen to the dollar. He is a fucking analyst. Can't say anything responsible about the rouble, but he knows everything about the dollar. He can't correct the budget for three months, but he is among those who helps others. Big brother, damn it.

The impression is that the first grader was asked about the meaning of life, and, swelling with importance, he mutters some scraps of phrases that he heard in the conversations of adults.

And about the amero is also on the same level:

- Now the question of creating some kind of world currency is being discussed, they even invented a name "Amera. Was the question touched upon at the meeting?

- The issue of creating a world currency is not on the agenda. We are speaking about the use of already established currencies, about the development of some existing mechanisms. But we have to watch the trends. My opinion is that there will definitely be no such single world currency in the next 30 years.

Firstly, the amero is conceived as the common currency of three countries: the US, Mexico and Canada. To talk of it as a global currency contender is fantasy on a level playing field.

Secondly, Timbo's comment is actually taken from Rambler. It perfectly shows how easy it is to twist things around: a statement about the amero has turned into a statement about the new world currency in general. Timbo, it's a good idea to watch what you post. Copy-pasting thoughtlessly is bad form.

Thirdly, the guru's prediction for "the next 30 years" is worth exactly the same as his prediction about oil. Especially given what else he's spouted there.

IMHO. The emergence of a new world currency will never happen with the consent of the USA - that is clear as day. So neither the world's financial institutions, nor Russia-China, nor Europe will achieve anything with their talk. If the USA gets out of the crisis, or doesn't get out, but the situation is stubbornly dire, everything will stay the same - changing the financial system is such an expensive and complicated pain in the ass that everyone will avoid it to the last resort. But if there is a financial collapse in the USA, or default, or some other radical fuck-up, there will be nothing else to do. Except ask Kudrin for advice. :-)

Yurixx >> :

I always knew Kudrin was a jerk, but to this extent ...

Good and Evil. The eternal war,
One is stronger than the other
Victory, no doubt, is precious,
But what counts as an acceptable price?

They say the good without fists,
The good that can't defend itself
Isn't even worth a kind word or two,
Not even a line on an author's page.

Goodness is invincible in all ages,
"We've been taught that since childhood, but alas.
God works in mysterious ways
And not always, as it seems, right....

So you can insult Kudrin, but you can't insult Jurix?

They're almost all "waist-deep in wood" there in the Kremlin...

Yurixx >> :

I think this passage is just a diagnosis. Not only is he blatantly stupid, but he contradicts himself and devalues his own words. A phenomenon.

Nevertheless Kudrin turned out to be right about the price of oil. He is right about many other things. His word weighs a lot and this is an objective fact. To call him a moron is to sign his own stupidity. He was able to save up for the country while the rest of us were mindlessly spending.

There was no twisting. The quote I gave was in response to Russia and China proposing a new world currency, as Kudrin says exactly that in front of foreign journalists after the G20 ministerial meeting. Read it carefully: This was the opinion expressed by Alexei Kudrin, Russia's deputy prime minister and finance minister, speaking at a press conference in Horsham, England.

Amero was brought in by a Vesti journalist, the bourgeois didn't get around to it. Kudrin didn't stoop to discussing obvious nonsense either, but simply repeated his point about the world's currency.

timbo писал(а) >>

Nevertheless, Kudrin was right about the oil price. He is right about many other things. His word carries a lot of weight and that is an objective fact. To call him a moron is to sign his own stupidity. He was able to save up for the country while the rest of us were mindlessly spending.

Kudrin is a very unhinged figure, and by virtue of his position and seemingly not the hardest of characters, he is soft for his portfolio, and because he is like an economist and Nostradamus) it is very hard to judge. Personally I don't like him either, well who am I?) And they "hold" him precisely because he is there, conventionally in the "west", some people like him...

The dollar can remain the world's currency even if America's economy collapses. With one correction, it won't be printed in America... and not by a private company. It's the simplest way out of this situation. I hope the powers that be get that simple idea. :о)
Reason: