Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 43

sab1uk >> :
... Has been subjected to false propaganda by the west on the example of the gas industry

Who here is not exposed to propaganda?

It is impossible to be out of politics and out of propaganda.

It is not easy to resist - it is in fact a slow hypnosis.

sab1uk >> :

You're proving your stupidity with every post.

i think i was the first to prove to you that you have been exposed to the West's false propaganda about the gas industry

You're so tedious, heel. And what do you have in common with Tesla who is in your avatar, probably as a model of your antipode.

And about oil and gas, you haven't proved anything to me.

Go and read some elementary books on economics, find the topic "Golan syndrome". Then I hope you realize that oil and gas is evil and that Russia, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan are sitting on a needle of free money.

And Uncle Putin doesn't tell you that, so you don't mess with his head for the next 10 years while it lasts. And then there will be a default because they have not learned how to do anything except mining, all it takes is for oil to drop below $20 and Margin Call.

It is a shame that there are so many people like you, small-minded and loaded with fairy tales that the whole world is allegedly sitting on their needle.

Galaxy >> :

You're so tedious, heel. And what do you find in common with the Tesla you have in your avatar, probably as a model of your antipode.

As for oil and gas, you have not proved anything.

Go and read some elementary economics books, find the topic "Golan syndrome", then I hope you realize that oil and gas is evil and that Russia is sitting on the needle of free money.

Uncle Putin did not tell you about it, so you do not bullshit him for the next 10 years. They just do not know how to do anything except produce. All it takes is for the price of oil to drop below $20.

dream in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up faster

You have a Freudian slip of the tongue, waiting for the Russians to die out

It is easy to guess who benefits from the idea that natural resources are a shame and evil (they should be killed and their resources taken away).

I do not know where you sit, bitch, in Ukraine or the Baltics, but if we ever have a default, it will not happen before yours.

I must repeat - I did not vote for Putin, but some scum like American puppets are not worth his little finger.

sab1uk >> :

I, for instance, to my shame do not even know the name of the Canadian president and the Australian one, I do not care much about them.

What's amazing is that all these assholes have gone to Canada and Australia, they think they're Lenin in exile, they think they know better, and they post complete fucking bullshit!

Fuck you! Fuck you again!

Emotional crisis!

My heart goes out to you.

A good branch, in the sense of useful, and not even in the sense of exchanging links, enhancing self-education...all long known for the hundredth time....

If it didn't exist, it would need to be created to contain profanity, rudeness, arrogance and verbiage all in one place.

If it's deleted, it'll spread all over the forum.

Mischek >> :

A good branch, in the sense of useful, and not even in the sense of exchanging links, enhancing self-education...all long known for the hundredth time....

If it didn't exist, it would have to be created to localize mate, rudeness, arrogance and verbiage in one place.

Well said. In form and content.

5 points!

Mischek >> :

If it didn't exist, it would need to be created to contain profanity, rudeness, arrogance and verbiage all in one place.

ignorance is scarier than mate and rudeness

sab1uk >> :

Yeah, you're good at swearing, you proved it.

It's natural for people in a critical emotional situation to curse into the wall a couple of times, but cursing for several pages is a serious problem of reduced intelligence in the box, seriously I'm telling you, take action.

Swear in your own kitchen! But not here! Whoever says one more uncensored word is full of ...........!

I'll say it again! Swear in your own kitchen! But not here! Whoever says one more uncensored word is a total ...........!
Reason: