[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 79

Mercyr:

The standard indicator draws standard Fibo levels in one colour. Set levels in colour.

I want it to draw levels 200, 150, 100, 50, 0, -50, -100 in red colour - a thin line,

190, 160, 140, 110, 90, 60, 40, 10, -10, -40, -60, -90 levels in grey - a dotted line.

The functions of the indicator are retained. (the price level should be retained).

It's easier to make a new one, and it will be quicker.

Dear Vinin, I see that you are very good at code and a very responsive and understanding person. ) Couldn't you help a big mass of people with a small action at once? )) All our applauses will be yours. )

A lot of people have long wanted a simple possibility to link charts, so that when you change a symbol in one window, the symbols in the specified selected windows change. In this case, the timeframes on the charts are not changed - they remain the ones, which are set by user in the windows. It is also desirable that a script could bind 1 master window to an unlimited number of user-selected slave windows (or 1 to 5), rather than recommending installing a separate script for each pair of windows.

The purpose of the script is to quickly change the specified images of different timeframes in one movement (by dragging the required tool from the list to one window) instead of three or four (find the required sheets in the list of sheets) when there are many windows. And there is no such script.

In general, the user sends to the master chart a script specifying the slave windows. That's all. Then he just clicks on the list of what he wants to display, and everything changes by itself.

Here is an example - Elder's system has 3 screens = week, day, 4 hours, and 1 hour to specify entries, for a total of 4 screens of different scales. We select the one closest to the list as the master window, so that it is easy to drag a tool to it with the mouse. Let's assume it is 4 o'clock. Specify in the script properties that master = 4 hours, slave = week, day, 1 hour. Click OK and that's it. Now when a new tool is dragged to 4 o'clock, the other three also change the tool immediately.

Can you help us? Our work is unbearable and hard without it... ((

8)) Thank you!

Vinin:

It's easier to make a new one, and it will be quicker.
Would that be all right? Can I hope?

Mercyr: Would you mind? Can I hope so?

Still busy with a rather original system, or rather an interactive system for controlling the parameters of the indicator. A little later.

Многим давно хочется иметь простую возможность возможность линковать графики, чтобы при смене символа в одном окне менялись символы в заданных выбранных окнах. Таймфреймы на графиках при этом не меняются - остаются те, которые в окнах настроены юзером. Ну и надо сказать, что желательно, чтобы один скрипт мог связывать 1 ведущее окно с неограниченным количеством конкретных ведомых, выбранных юзером (или от 1 до 5 штук), а не так, чтобы на каждую пару окон рекомендовалось цеплять свой скрипт.

I see an EA (although it could be a looped script), it has one setting master or slave. The master writes in a global variable a symbol on the chart, the slave sets the desired symbol on their charts.

This is a few lines of work, and if you make it a bit more complicated, the master will display a list of currencies on the objects and automatically switch to the desired symbol.

#include <ServicesMT4.mqh>
extern bool Master=False;
int init()  {return(0);}
int deinit(){return(0);}
int start()
  {
    string st="abcdefgh";
    if (Master)
         GlobalVariableSet("MasterSymbol",ServiceLineBySymbol(Symbol())); 
    else if (GlobalVariableGet("MasterSymbol")!=ServiceLineBySymbol(Symbol()))
            { 
               int hwndChart=WindowHandle(Symbol(), 0);
               ServiceSetToolChartNamePeriod(hwndChart, ServiceSymbolByLine(GlobalVariableGet("MasterSymbol"),st,10),"");
            }
  }

A delirious option, but a workable one. Library from Zhunko.

Master is set to true for main chart, leave false for slaves. Symbol change takes place on tick arrival.

coders please see the thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/135005

splxgf:

A delirious option, but a workable one. Library from Zhunko.

Master is set to true for main chart, leave false for slaves. Symbol change takes place on tick arrival.

Dear SPLXGF, thank you very much for your help. Unfortunately, I'm a complete zero in MT programming, so I can't implement your idea myself. However, I am also sure that it will take 15 minutes for a knowledgeable person to implement it. Especially, he will be able to use it himself and not just earn a round of applause. I hope someone who knows will respond. (

gorchakov:
Dear SPLXGF, thank you very much for your help. Unfortunately, I am a complete zero in MT programming, so I cannot implement your idea myself. However, I'm also sure it's a 15 minute job for a knowledgeable person. Especially, he will be able to use it himself and not just earn a round of applause. I hope someone from the know will respond. (

How easy and simple. Fifteen minutes and that's it. When will you (plural) learn to respect other people's work.

It sometimes takes a lifetime to write something in 15 minutes.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code

This is in the terminal folder experts/include

The code itself works, create a new custom indicator in MetaEditor and copy the code from the post, replacing the one generated by the wizard. After compilation, you can use it in the terminal.

The answers to all these questions can be found by forum search and google, including video tutorials.

/corrected the link. Vinin./

Reason: