[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 63

jvaneckiy:

Hello! Could you please tell me the code for an EA, namely its running time to and from, in hours and minutes.... And the variables should be several up to 10

If you can't deal with primitive time functions, then why do you need any programming at all...

dzhini:
Hello.
Can you tell me how to tame the indicator to the tester, if iBars and iHigh and iLow are used in the loop . I've looked through the material on the forum, but haven't found an answer. iHigh and iLow could be adjusted based on the information available, but they are used in a loop and this makes it difficult for me to find one. Can you give me some direction of thought..... please....

The indicator uses three channels on different TFs. I want to use it on 15 min with a 60-240-1440 setting. When I throw it on the tester chart, however, it draws lines in rather unexpected directions instead of channels. I can only blame it on i, as I was fixing something similar at fibo levels and murray. But there were static objects, so it was easier to find a solution. In this case I can't cope with it.

- Probably the tester does not have enough history to render.

Tried it. I waited for 2 weeks and did not have enough patience. If there are 100 bars on the screen. 100 daily bars (one of the daily channels) - that is 3.5 months of waiting. Perhaps there is a more elegant solution?

Vinin : Not every indicator can be visualized

Yes, I agree. But I've seen some indicators that could be fixed with iBarShift. But the issue here was a little bit more complicated for me.

This variant should not work correctly in the visualization. And it is difficult to fix it. Although it is possible, of course

abolk:
It only draws the last channel. And what is this indicator for in the tester?

(Didn't notice that my previous post went wrong. Sorry)

Yes, it displays the latest channels, but by 3 pre-set TFs. I have some ideas how to use it, but would like to observe it in the tester some more.

Vinin:

Such a variant should not work correctly on the visualisation. And correcting it is problematic. Although it's possible, of course.
Please tell me how to do it..... please... that kind of knowledge always comes in handy.

Maybe the question is not in this forum, but still as a beginner. What is the problem? To edit and write a new EA based on an existing one, create a new file in MetaEditor and copy the code from the previous EA. We compile it. The new EA appears in the folder of the open terminal and therefore it is in the editor. However, these files are not present in the expert folder and a search for files across the entire compound will yield no results. If we (save as) to any other folder with compilation, both files are saved in that folder.

ban61:

Maybe the question is not in this forum, but still as a beginner. What is the problem? To edit and write a new EA based on an existing one, create a new file in MetaEditor and copy the code from the previous EA. We compile it. The new EA appears in the folder of the open terminal and therefore it is in the editor. However, these files are not present in the expert folder and a search for files across the entire compound will yield no results. If we (save as) to any other folder with compilation, both files are saved in that folder.

I don't understand the problem. e-CrossCCI file is in the experts folder, according to the screenshots

ban61:

Maybe not a question for this forum, but still as a beginner. What is the problem? To edit and write a new EA based on an existing one, create a new file in MetaEditor and copy the code from the previous EA. We compile it. The new EA appears in the folder of the open terminal and therefore it is in the editor. However, these files are not present in the expert folder and a search for files across the entire compound will yield no results. If we (save as) to any other folder with compilation, both files are saved in that folder.

You can get banned for spamming

dzhini:
Please tell me how to do it.....please... That kind of knowledge always comes in handy.

Too much work.

Vinin:

Too much work
Don't think of me as a bath sheet..... :о) I'm willing to think and do it myself, just tell me where to read about something like this or in which direction to ponder?

Help me write an EA, please! I don't know anything about programming...

The essence:

I use one indicator Zigzag with settings of 12,5,3

M1 timeframe

So advisor has to find last high and low of the zigzag, and put pending orders to buy on high, to sell on low of the zigzag. Take Profit 100 pips Stop Loss 100 pips for OC (with 5 decimal places) .

When TP or SL triggers, it does not matter where on the maximum or minimum, the following pending orders are placed after a new formed minimum or maximum.

If it worked at the high but didn't work at the low and a new low has already been formed, the order is placed at the new low and vice versa.

As per the figure:

You enter:

1. Two pending orders on the maximum 1 and minimum 2.

2. A minimum in point 2 is triggered and a TP is closed, a new pending order is placed in point 3 to buy (1 order is deleted)

3. A new pending order is placed at minimum 4.

4. open order in point 5 on the order of point 3 triggered SL

5. A new minimum order is placed in point 6, the order in point 4 is deleted.

6. A new order is placed at maximum in point 7.

7. A new low is placed in point 8. In point 6, the order is deleted or moved to point 8.

8. TR triggers on the order in point 7 and closes TR. And so on and so forth....

Thanks beforehand to everybody who will answer and help!

Reason: