[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 28

chut >> :

Thank you very much for the indicator! If it's not too much trouble, could you change it a bit? It would not show the number of points on all bars, but by choice (for example: last 2,3,5...?).

And you can set the font size only in code?

Hm... It is interesting - we put indicator on a chart, sign the bars we are interested in, delete the indicator and manually signed data together with it! Can we fix it?

I didn't bother with it and did it all in a hurry. It was easier for me to remove all the objects from the chart).The font size is only in the code. If I have time, I'll fix it.

Help Write a Simple Expert Advisor!

Here's the gist:

x1=(R1-PIVOT)*K/100+PIVOT, where x1 is the estimated level of the pending buy stop order!

x2=(PIVOT-S1)*K/100+PIVOT where x2 is a calculated level of a pending sell stop order!

Explanations: R1 is a resistance level (1), S1 is support level (1): these are also target take profit levels!

K is a number from 1 to 100, it should be offered in the settings of the Expert Advisor! i.e. k/100 is a percentage! (The default setting is k=53)

The Expert Advisor places pending orders x1 and x2 at 01.00 by GMT (night)!

Stop order for x1 is PIVOT-12 POINTS (0.0012 OR 000.12), TAKE PROFIT is equal to R1.

Stop order for x2 is PIVOT+12 POINTS (0.0012 OR 000.12), TAKE PROFIT is equal to S1.

The Expert Advisor closes all positions at 20:00 GMT! (Respectively, new orders at 1 a.m. GMT, as described above!

For his work will approach the attached indicator levels!

Regards!
Files:

Kubodel писал(а) >>
Hello, if you have a trading system and you want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be glad to help you.

Please help me change my EA.

Take Profit does not work.

I can't get Take Profit, please help.
Files:

mif-75 >> :
I can't get Take Profit, please help. Thank you very much.

>> I don't understand. First it was one file, now it's another.

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

I don't understand. First it was one file, now it's another.

Wrong one the first time.

mif-75 >> :

Wrong first time I uploaded it.

>> should a profit be set when opening an order?

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

should a profit be set when an order is opened?

>> Yes please.

mif-75 >> :

>> Yes, please.

Profit and stop should not equal 0

Files:

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

Profit and stop should not equal 0

Thank you very much!!!