[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 229

Yes only for a minute you have him trading, and don't forget to include margin......
ok

You're welcome)

Well, that's impressive. Did you only turn it down?
nikelodeon:
Well, that's impressive. Did you only turn it down?
Didn't really look at the settings all the way down, I was in a hurry.)
I'm already sitting on 4 terminals bending it all over, it's not bending so far...)
nikelodeon:
Well, that's impressive. Did you only turn it down?
I don't have the same theme... ...but the same theme as you or us...
Oh I see, I thought classic Ilan with supplements :))))
nikelodeon:
Oh I see, I thought classic Ilan with supplements :))))
:) I'm totally blanking out, at least it's Friday.)
You must have had your eyes wide open today, that's why I also want an advisor to open without me, and I'd keep an eye on him.... This way, until you open, the hell will break your legs with my tactics, then.... I have to write a script to open the positions :)