Casting for the team.... - page 11

LProgrammer >> :

A creative idea, for observant people has been stated. And it is just that loud, publicising it is harmful. The market can only be fooled, it cannot be outplayed... "honestly" :)

The market can only be helped and you can get a percentage for this help. Knock on the mailbox, maybe we will get together. After all, Forex is also cooperation.

Prival писал(а) >>

No, I haven't. Or rather, I used to have only faith. Now I know it is possible and it works.

It's not forex that has become boring, it's the forum. I have valued my time before, and now it is even more valuable (at least to me).

In my opinion, a trader is someone who is interested in trading, not in the abstract. I think a trader is someone who seeks freedom: financial, creative, and he is independent at his core, this is what attracts me to Forex, everything depends on me, on my knowledge, experience and skills. Trader is not a team player, but he has to be a researcher, it's possible to come together on the basis of some interesting research.

Trader, a loner will sooner or later make a mistake.... And the longer there is no error, the harder the losses will be. So, you need a team that hedges ... :)

A concrete idea is an abstract notion.

If we assume that truth is a point, or a bounded area of size N, and the idea is also some bounded area of size M. And it is quite obvious that M is less than N, of course, provided that the idea is true and not contradictory, then the more we have a set of ideas, the greater the overlap between SUM(M) and N.... And also the wider the distribution of ideas, the average overlap of their areas is less, hence the later the ideas are mutual the better.

But there are ideas.

Yourmindmy писал(а) >>

You can only help the market and take a percentage for this help. Knock on the chat line and maybe we can cooperate, forex is, after all, cooperation too.

I don't have an ICQ... :) >> what to do?

LProgrammer >> :

I don't have an ICQ... :) What to do? ...

What about Skype? How do we co-operate, through the Russian Post? :)

Yourmindmy писал(а) >>

What about Skype? How shall we co-operate, through the Russian Post? :)

I don't have a skip either... I guess I'm in a dead-end situation. :(

LProgrammer >> :

And I don't have a scap either... I guess it's a no-go situation. :(

>> you're already in it yourself, as far as I can see, why you need someone...

Prival >> :

No, I haven't. Or rather I used to have only faith. Now I know it's possible and it works.

..I valued my time before, but now it is even more valuable (at least for me)...

Sergey, two incorrect questions on the subject of "maybe it works".

1. What was the end of Kai-Kai's cannibalistic development?

2. You and komposter somehow abruptly cut the subject of equivolume bars, can we forget about them?

I don't insist on a public response.

grasn >> :

it's all mixed up, it's hard to tell one from the other. :о)

It's one of the types of spin fishing.

LProgrammer >> :

Ha-ha... I'm very good with psychology :) -- and that's the kind of "counsellors" that show up immediately.

Hint - motivation is not a household concept, not for the kitchen, for fuck's sake... There are scientific studies, money is not a motivation at all, just so you know. :)

first of all, i wasn't advising anything...

there's nothing mundane that doesn't translate into the terminology of science, and vice versa...

if money didn't fall into the category of motivation, no one would try to exaggerate it...

people live in different conditions, so for some people money can be a motivation... leave your maximalism...

it's better not to talk about it at all, because it's a conversation about nothing...

and what you mean by "money is not a motivation at all" is a special case called a shift in motivation to a goal...

And I don't need you to tell me about scientific research in psychology, because I know this kitchen from the inside...

LProgrammer >> :

Ha-ha... I'm very good with psychology :) -- and that's the kind of "counsellors" that show up immediately.

Hint - motivation is not a household concept, not for the kitchen, for fuck's sake... There are scientific studies, money is not a motivation at all, just so you know. :)

money is not really a motivation, it is a means (direct or indirect) to achieve a goal, that is why people stretch to it

0.01-0.1 is certainly a very smart decision, but people over 35 years of age I doubt you have reached that age yourself, the level of understanding almost everyone here is the same as yours (there's a trader and someone who can only call himself a trader) the second is more likely in the forum

Reason: