Casting for the team.... - page 5

:-)

the theme's cool - the answers are cool, too.

---

almost any answer is a masterpiece.

Strange, why hasn't the most "forgetful" among us posted some pictures on the subject of casting? And then - maybe by casting you mean a type of fishing? Well, let's see:

Но на этот раз, господа, хочу обратится к опытным и знающим людям. Имеющим реальный опыт работы на форексе, и опыт программирования... Одним словом, есть идея собрать небольшую комманду для разработки торгового робота ...

Oh, yeah, they're calling for fishing this time, too.

here is the performance of the trading robot http://www.tnt-tv.ru/v?9YQ2B3AW70

grasn >> :

Strange, why hasn't the most "forgetful" of us posted some pictures on the subject of casting? And then maybe by casting you mean a kind of fishing?

>>This is about trolling?

sab1uk писал(а) >>

What did you do that got you banned?

I've never been banned.

Just sometimes I forgot my password and had to re-register.

Yeah, Sabluk, it doesn't help to register. :) They're smart on the IP. Check it out.

Korey писал(а) >>
the funny thing is - the platform is .....MQL
)))

:)

Root, where did you get that from? Why would I want to be on that platform all of a sudden? The platform doesn't matter.

LProgrammer >> :

Dyck Sabluk, registering doesn't help. :) They're smart about IP bans. Check it out.

No smarter than a typical antifraud.

However, I reply to all the numbskulls who thought they were being trolled here...

ha-ha much honor, gentlemen...

None of you ... sadly I am not interested at all ... :)

You have no ideas, no knowledge, no simplicity... no brains ... And you will NEVER amount to anything in forex... I promise you this 100%... What I read here sometimes... it's amazing... It's just so bad...

Those of you trying to argue that you're loaded again... I'm not gonna feel sorry for you this time, I'm gonna publicly fuck you up... I'll prove that you're not just paupers, but that you have NEVER made a dime on forex ...

For others who have written - I'll answer you, but after some time, I just want to wait, I want to give time and opportunity, all who may be interested ... Ok?

sab1uk писал(а) >>

no smarter than a typical antifraud

Who would expect anything different. ;-(

TheXpert >> :

>> is this about trolling?

it's all mixed up, it's hard to tell one from the other. :о)

Reason: