Casting for the team.... - page 2

i have no experience, i've been working in mcl for less than a year, before that i only knew macros and regexes

i'm not even 30 yet, not to speak of 35))

screw the team, I'll continue to develop self-sufficiency )

But the problems... :)

Age requirements have grown very much out of the simple - I don't plan to spend my time with interest, I know exactly what it takes to get results. For that you have to have a responsibility first and foremost to yourself... And experience ... How else do you learn, you need experience in creating something. In principle, there is no problem with age. But then experience, which is essentially a guarantee of ... knowledge and intelligence, has to be demonstrated in some other way. Like xz.... That's why age, people under 35 are not yet very serious... But do not get upset - youth is something that passes quickly. And there will be an opportunity for everyone to take up something that seems interesting...

My summary...? :) What resume? I just want to weed out those who don't fit in beforehand. And there's nothing offensive about it, well what's the point of suffering all the same nothing to do with the man did not get. That's all.

sab1uk писал(а) >>

i have no experience, i've been working in mcl for less than a year, before that i only knew macros and regexes

screw the team, I'll continue to develop self-sufficiency )

Sabluk, regexp is actually very (quite seriously) solid... I have a regexp that compiles all my html according to the standard. Come to think of it, it parses it, and parse it in variables.

As for age... forget it. I'm sure you'll be up and running in a couple of years or even sooner, the earlier you start, the faster and better the results.

LProgrammer >> :

I have a regexp that compiles all the html according to the standard. You know, it parses it, and it parses the variables.

Oh, man... That's like a nuclear bomb on a sparrow. Where'd you find that? The author should get a Darwin prize... :)

There are simpler and more effective methods...

sab1uk >> :

screw the team, I'll go on developing my self-sufficiency )

YOU CAN LEARN MORE IN A YEAR THAN IN 10 YEARS ( IF A PERSON IS INTERESTED ) WELL, THE AGE REQUIREMENT IS REALLY NONSENSE ... AND IT'S A STRANGE WAY OF PUTTING IT, "I'M RECRUITING A TEAM... "LIKE A JOB? AND THE ONE WHO IS HIRING IS THE EMPLOYER?

Oh, shit! I don't pass on one point (or two). Cried my podium(((

Sorry... forgot about the caption again... by the way, I already have my own team... of several programmers who are not interested in age, years of experience, etc... if a person can do something it's obvious right away without a resume...

a parser can convert tick history

LProgrammer >> :

The age requirements have grown very out of the simple - I don't plan to spend my time with interest, I know exactly what it takes to get results.

Oh man! I have 17 years of programming experience, and I have worked in banking for 4 years. And I even know how the command is written. I think there's a chance. And then it turns out I'm not a good one. I've got a couple more years to grow a beard. :)

>> Yeah, what address should I send the 2-PCP certificate to :)

Reason: