Casting for the team.... - page 13

LProgrammer писал(а) >>

Mathematician, look ... I've got a black pimpmization going on... Just started in the morning, but I'll show you this for a week.

I've seen thickets like this somewhere, oh yeah, canaries in my pocket in a matchbox.
it means that the heavy EA has been optimizing since morning and only 2 thousand passes and it needs one more calendar week
-Calculate: LProgrammer's computer is not new, three years ago he got 1.7GH, 0.5Gb.
advisor has a drawdown around 0.5% .....)))) in the tester
-Calculate TS LProgrammera = built on a large number of different indicators (because the drawdown in the tester = $156)))
-calculate team tasks = weed plantations.
-calculate psychoportrait of LProgrammer = no Skype, no ICQ, no trample, and suddenly, such good luck (another report)))
I did not work as Expert Advisor on demo/real, but I got the courage, but a squirrel.
Resume (check offended or not))):

Vasya! are you pani imama?
or will you do it virtually as usual?

Korey писал(а) >>

I've seen thickets like that before. Oh, yeah, canaries in my pocket in a matchbox.
So the heavy EA has been optimizing since morning and it's only 2 thousand passes and it needs one more calendar week.
-Calculate: LProgrammer's computer is not new, three years ago he got 1.7GH, 0.5Gb.
advisor has a drawdown around 0.5% .....)))) in the tester
-Calculate TS LProgrammera = built on a large number of different indicators (because the drawdown in the tester = $156)))
-calculate team tasks = weed plantations.
-calculate psychoportrait of LProgrammer = no Skype, no ICQ, no trample, and suddenly, such good luck (another report)))
I did not work as Expert Advisor on demo/real, but I got the courage, but a squirrel.
Resume (check offended or not))):

Vasya! do you pani imama ?
or will you do it virtually as usual?

Yeah... Roots, you got that right... Oh, you perceptive bastard... You can't hide anything from him...

to LProgrammer

The inputs and outputs do not fit together,
that the inputs and outputs don't match.
- I'd rather add an optimizer++ to my TS,
which will pull something out of the same bushes and make it work outside the optimizer.
But I personally do not believe in it any more.

I'm tired too... I've run out of ideas... the last simple idea left is a simple ZZ... let's see what the tests will show, at first you're happy,

...then you're happy that it's not going down, then you're happy that it's going into profit... but you're still waiting for it to go down - the ultimate minus infinity and absolute peace...

keekkenen писал(а) >> yes, I'm tired too... ideas have run out... the last simple idea left is a simple ZZ...

Don't despair, there are even simpler ideas.

Korey писал(а) >>

to LProgrammer

I don't want to get upset, I was enjoying this miracle for about 6 days when I put it on demo and then saw it,
that the inputs and outputs don't match.
- I'd rather add an optimizer++ to my TS,
which will pull something out of the same bushes and make it work outside the optimizer.
But personally I don't believe in it any more.

Come on.... I didn't split up... You what? :)

You just don't really get it... The screen... :)

Background for you... Although I thought people here were smarter than that... and calculate for themselves.

All ticks, M1, 0.1 lot, starting capital 10,000.

... see the math... and weep... :)

Yes, it's from 2008/02/03 to 2009/01/22 ... A couple of euras... :))

By the way, optimization is going on, but I don't think it will improve - 0.49% the same 158$... :)

to LProgrammer

what?) too bad ..... to give up on your dream))
brace yourself!
you have yet to find out how brutal the Strategy Tester is

Korey писал(а) >>

to LProgrammer

what?)) sorry to part with your dream .....))
Hang in there!
You've yet to find out how brutal the Strategy Tester is.

You're an odd one, though... I'm almost 1000% sure that I know better than you how "this testver" works. What does the dream have to do with it? I'm just doing my job. I'm trading with my hands. I wasn't even planning to use this EA for real... It's a nightmare, Kornay, that you're imagining everyone using your model... This EA is just looking for something... :) using a genetic algorithm... It is an emulator of manual trading... What dreams? They've been real for a long time. :))

to LProgrammer

I see, the free reality will be for you when you repay the loan, sorry.

Korey писал(а) >>

to LProgrammer

I see, the free reality will be for you when you pay the loan, I am sorry.

You're so tender, aren't you... you're always feeling sorry for me, sensitive .... :)

:)

I've never taken out a loan... :)

Reason: