Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 37

My software (3.01 version) does not start, i.e. it downloaded and installed normally, but when I try to run it, nothing happens, not even the process starts

##############

Question removed, in the properties file I specified the terminal address. Ideally, it would be good if in the same case the error "The path to the terminal is not correct" or something like that would pop up.

When creating an EA it takes history from and before, i.e. 1970 to the present, is it possible to change the SSB period?

V.V.P.Net писал(а) >>
When creating an EA, the history is taken from and to, i.e. 1970 to the present, is it possible to change the SSB period?

In fact, only available history is taken. The year 1970 has nothing to do with it.

Vinin >> :

In fact, only available history is taken. The year 1970 has nothing to do with it.

Not really the question, the question is whether it's possible to change the period, or if I have to delete the history files to make it work at all!

You know, having worked with both programmes (SSB and FSB), I think that Yuri and the person who wrote fsb have given us a treasure trove. Don't you think so?

V.V.P.Net >> :

How to change lot volume? when testing lot only 1 in parameters change does not help (=

only on tester

Simply multiply the lot entered by the lot that is there. (see attached file)

Files:
creator_1.mq4  8 kb

EvgeTrofi >> :

Just multiply the entered lot by the lot that is there. (See attached file)

Thank you! I sorted that out a long time ago, but I went a different way =))

When creating an EA it takes history from and to i.e. 1970 to the current one, is it possible to change the SSB period?

How do I change the history period?

V.V.P.Net >> :

Thank you! I sorted that out a long time ago, but I went a different way =))

When creating an EA, the history is taken from and to, i.e. 1970 to the present, is it possible to change the period of SSB?

How to change the history period?

SSB does not work with historical data in any way. It does not even open the *.hst files.

To change the history, you only need to be a historical person (c) Reshetov

Here are the first results of the SSB voting

Half of those polled could not even get the software up and running.

Evaluation of Stock Strategies Builder

What is it? 4% (1 vote)
Not even able to launch it 48% (12 votes)
Totally useless program 4% (1 vote)
It is for dummies only 0% (0 votes)
Difficult to answer as the results are very mediocre 4% (1 vote)
So-so strategies, but it is possible to use them 8% (2 votes)
Strategies are profitable 32% (8 votes)

Total votes: 25

I liked the idea too! Downloaded both programmes. I have not got to SSB yet, I was dealing with FSB, yes the idea is very good, but confirmation of the validity of its results I have not found yet unfortunately for myself. Tried on one rsi to test the strategy for the MT, and check the results of this strategy in the FSB, the results differ greatly, I hope this is my mistake in something, and the program works, really would have helped in the future :).
Reason: