Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 31

Zet1972 >> :

The first version of SSB did not have this - so the problem is not with the terminal....

There was no repository support in the first versions. So the problem is in the heads of those who don't want to read the instructions carefully.

Reshetov >> :

There was no repository support in the first versions. So the problem is in the heads of those who don't want to read the instructions carefully.

Offline, start 3.01 version, specify exe file, Only server is displayed in settings, but list of TF and tools is empty, so nothing actually starts.

TheXpert >> :

The only server is displayed in settings, but the list of TFs and instruments is empty, so nothing actually launches.

See FAQ: SSB started. Lists are empty. Create button is inactive .

Interested.....Downloaded, launched..... How long does the strategy take to generate? I have 2GB RAM

It's all bollocks!

:)

If you want a really worthwhile strategy, you have to experience it for yourself.

These toys are only good for amateurs.

Yes, and for them, I would advise to understand at least that you have generated this generator of strategies.

Well, from Mr. Reshetov I do not expect strategies with profitability greater than 2.5.

Good luck!

Reshetov писал(а) >>

If with SSB, you can only translate in MQL4.

How?

WitoHOH писал(а) >>

It's all a load of bullshit!

>> what you got to back it up with?

EvgeTrofi писал(а) >>

How do you back it up?

And when you see shit in the street, how do you reinforce that it is shit?

Taste or smell?

WitoHOH >> :

It's all bollocks!

If you want a really worthwhile strategy, you have to experience it for yourself.

These toys are only good for amateurs.

Yes, and for them, I would advise to understand at least that you have generated this generator of strategies.

Well, from Mr. Reshetov I do not expect strategies with profitability greater than 2.5.

Good luck!

I am sick and tired of reading such "respects and esteem". Wait for profitable strategies from other gentlemen. The project is closed.

Don't cast your pearls before swine (from the Gospel)

Pity (
Reason: