Counsellors to whom. Lots of them and for free! - page 4

rider >> :

Do you talk to everyone like that? .....

The question is rhetorical, no need to answer.

No. Conversation in this vein is only with those who talk paranoid nonsense that does not correspond to reality.

Reshetov >> :

No. Only those who talk paranoid nonsense that doesn't correspond to reality get into such a conversation.

I categorically disagree with "paranoid", I may be schizophrenic )))...... and Paranoid is more appropriate not for me, but for you know who :) ....... and God be with you.

But for some reason you stubbornly refuse to answer the question about changing periods of an indicator when choosing a strategy........ you discuss everything but that, although the same question was posed to you in the next thread too.

rider >> :

I categorically disagree with "paranoid", I may be schizophrenic )))...... and Paranoid is more appropriate not for me, but for you know who :) ....... and God be with you.

But for some reason you don't want to answer the question about changing periods of an indicator when choosing a strategy........ you discuss everything but that, although the same question was posed to you in the next thread.

If you are unhappy with this state of affairs, please go to More strategies?

All algorithms are open there and available for further investigation.

No need to swing your rights here.

Reshetov >> :

If you are unhappy with this state of affairs, please go to the More Strategies?

All the algorithms are open there and available for poking around.

You don't need to be doing your rights here.

Shit. If you don't want to reveal the algorithm, just say so. Why are you attacking ....... or are you talking about your rights as the topic starter?

Goodbye. And you may consider that you have the last word.

rider >> :

Shit. If you don't want to reveal the algorithm, just say so. What's the point of the outbursts here....... or are you talking about rights on the rights of the topicstarter?

Goodbye. And you may consider that you have the last word.

Don't want to, don't say, swing rights, can, count.

>> Better say goodbye!

More than 100 votes in the poll on this site.

Evaluation of Stock Strategies Builder

What is it? 17% (17 votes)

Couldn't even get it up and running 41% (42 votes)

Completely useless programme 3% (3 votes)

It is only for dummies 3% (3 votes)

Difficult to answer, because the results are very mediocre 5% (5 votes)

So-so strategies, but it is possible to use them 7% (7 votes)

Profitable strategy(s) found 25% (25 votes)

Total votes: 102

Reshetov,tell me what's the matter, I start the SSB, then turns on MT4 all goes according to plan, after some time of optimization it switches off, does not offer to save the strategy and the Create button is active again.Tell me which build of MT4 it works exactly?

In my opinion it is worth considering the profit/time ratio in the strategies obtained, because 5 depots in 10 years is, as someone on this forum put it, not exciting =)

Reshetov >> :

Total votes: 102

found the grail eurusdm30

>>!

Files:
hh008_.mq4  7 kb

BOOOM >> :
Please tell me, what is the situation, I start the SSB, then turns on MT4, everything goes according to plan, after some time of optimization it switches off, does not offer to save the strategy and the button Create again is active. Tell me which build of MT4 it works exactly?

I had such a situation when I tried to run the programme on a Micro account. Try to create a Demo Classic account and try again. One of the conditions of operability of Yury's program is the ability to open trades with a total volume of 2.00 lots. Note the "Total trades" column in the "Optimization Results" tab during optimization. It should be more than 1.

Reason: