Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 42

It's a pain in the ass...It's all written in a couple of minutes of reading, isn't it too lazy? I have one good friend who recently bought a computer and he baffles me with his questions, but he explains why I don't know what to say. I went there and looked at it and saw a very simple problem, how could he not think of it... I thought it was elementary things! People, stop being afraid and use your head to come up with the solution, and it's all straightforward! Better ideas!

Reshetov >> :

According to a poll on the site 33% never managed to run SSB. And it was the case that the results for this item fluctuated around 50% of those polled.

Well I don't know what the problem is, but I have three computers and only one runs - I should warn you straight away that I'm an ordinary user ... although I suspect what might be the problem. But it's enough for me that it works on one...

Zet1972 писал(а) >>

Reshetov >>:

According to a poll on the website 33% have never been able to run SSB

I don't know what the problem is, but I have three computers and only one runs - I should warn you right away that I'm an ordinary user...

That's how it works for ordinary users. They manage to run something only 33% of the time, i.e. on the 1st computer out of 3.

Reshetov >> :

So it turns out, that ordinary users manage to run something only in 33% of cases, i.e. on the 1st computer out of 3.

not anything - but SSB :)

Initial deposit1500.00

Net profit513.84Total profit987.85Total loss-474.01
Profitability2.08Expected payoff2.10

Absolute drawdown14.37Maximum drawdown84.78 (4.95%)Relative drawdown4.95% (84.78)

Total trades245Short positions (% win)122 (73.77%)Long positions (% win)123 (80.49%)

Profitable trades (% of all)189 (77.14%)Loss trades (% of all)56 (22.86%)
Largestprofitable trade75.53losing deal-37.99
Averageprofitable deal5.23Deal loss-8.46
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)11 (134.01)Continuous losses (loss)1 (-37.99)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)134.01 (11)Continuous loss (number of losses)-37.99 (1)
Averagecontinuous winnings3Continuous loss1

OSS is ?

P.s. Where did the date go ? :)

I like the drawdown, as they say slowly but surely, like a deposit in the bank... :)

I am bored here with you at all, you will be there a long time to install... Is there anyone here interested in the works of Bulgarian programmers or all obsessed with the same (but good) Russian strategies... maybe who wouldn't mind exchanging xmls????

This is a 0.01 lot... When increasing to 0.1 the drawdown is 23%.Profit 5138. But the point is, that stable 100% a year is not bad at all.
Reason: