"The 'perfect' trading system - page 6

VictorArt писал(а) >>

What about you? You too, if I'm not mistaken, have been experimenting with investor money.

What about you? Answering a question with a question with a question is not cultural....

LeoV >> :

Well, that's the easiest thing to say. It's like, "You're a fool." I see. Nothing more......))

I don't really like calling people names, so I have to write off in circles like this :)

VictorArt писал(а) >>

I don't really like calling people names, so I have to write off in these "circles" :)

Well, that's the way it is - called it what it is. That's all right. It's not going to add +10% anyway....))))

LeoV >> :

What about you? Answering a question with a question with a question is not cultured....

You're not very polite either, so since you've lowered the cultural level of communication yourself, then bear with me - it's your own fault :)

VictorArt писал(а) >>

You're not very polite either, so if you've lowered your level of culture yourself, then bear with me - it's your own fault :)

I didn't call you names or downgrade you. You said that -

VictorArt wrote :a) >> I have never been and am not trying to be a trader :)

In line with that I asked you -

LeoV wrote(a) >> Then maybe you should be experimenting without attracting investor money? What do you need them for?
Seems like a normal question to me. You're not a trader. Then why are you trading? Especially attracting investors.....

LeoV >> :

Seems like a normal question to me. You're not a trader. Then why are you trading? All the more reason to attract investors.....

We are implementing a project to create a stable income system.

Many people will be comfortable to use, as an additional source of income - an alternative to mutual funds and pension funds:

1. low management fee

2. low cost of entry - only 1000 rubles

3. transparency and convenience of settlements - this is already provided by PAMM-service, quite qualitatively

VictorArt >> :

We are implementing a project to create a stable income system.

Many people, will be comfortable to use, as an additional source of income - an alternative to mutual funds and pension funds:

1. low management fee

2. low cost of entry - only 1,000 roubles

The absence of a clear and convenient calculation means that it is already ensured by the PAMM-service, quite qualitatively.

So maybe we should first fine-tune the strategy and then raise the pension money?

Urain >> :

So why don't you first strategize and then raise the pension money?

Can you predict the future? :)

I can't.

What we got is what we got. >> as they say, "nobody wanted to die" :)

VictorArt >> :

Can you predict the future? :)

I can't.

What I got is what I got. As they say, "nobody wanted to die" :)

I say we are all working on it, some are better than others, it would be better for you (imho)

Monitor the signal sellers and work with the best predictors,

If you do not know how to do it yourself, it is worthy of payment.

VictorArt писал(а) >> We are implementing a project to create a stable system of earnings.

Whatever you call it, it is called trading, scientifically speaking, trading. If you are not a trader, how can you do it? Is it possible for even a housewife to do forex?

VictorArt wrote(a) >> many people, would be comfortable using, as an additional source of income - an alternative to mutual funds and pension funds:

If it actually generates that income.

VictorArt wrote(a) >> 1. low management fee

No matter how low it is, if it makes a loss even the lowest management fee will not save......

VictorArt wrote(a) >> 2. low entry cost - only 1000 roubles

>> even 1000 roubles is a pity to invest in an unprofitable event.

VictorArt wrote(a) >> 3. transparency and ease of calculation - it's already PAMM-service provides, quite qualitative
Here I agree - the service is excellent.....))))
Reason: