Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 2

Just a quote:

"Chemp2008 (EURUSD 30 minutes)
The Chemp2008 Expert Advisor is based on this article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1464. This Expert Advisor implements
portfolio trade on all currencies (within the limits restricted by the Championship rules). Working principle of the Expert Advisor
- "Buy what everyone else is buying and sell what everyone else is selling!". The Expert Advisor keeps 3 orders open at all times
on different currency pairs, closing/opening them alternately or simultaneously. Since the Expert Advisor is multicurrency,
it cannot be objectively tested using the MT4 tester. The size of the Expert Advisor is slightly larger than 500 lines. The orders
have virtual stoplosses and takeprofits triggered under certain trading conditions. Therefore the questions
why the EA does not put points and thresholds in orders are not considered! This Expert Advisor can be placed on the chart
EURUSD (though it's not crucial), M30 (the selected period is mandatory!). The final result of the Expert Advisor
difficult to predict the final result of the Expert Advisor operation, because of the lack of multicurrency testing in MT4.
The purpose of participation in the Championship is to estimate its potential.

PS: I have a strong opinion that all strategies available in the public domain will not make you money.
The strategy I presented is exactly the same ;o)
))"

Because you're going to Uncle Kolya with a profitable advisor, too.)

Typical freeloader-parasite question... :))

Scamper:

Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! There are some profitable advisors out there...

It's not economically profitable to sell profitable EAs, and giving them away for free is really stupid, because a lot of time and effort went into their development.
If you do not find profitable EAs in the public domain, it means that their developers are not stupid people.

p.s. And what makes you think anyone should give you anything for free?

My humble opinion. I first started trying to get interested in forex back in 2001. Naturally, I lost one small deposit. Then I continued with different intervals. I read books, studied local and foreign forums, listened to wise people, studied and checked hundreds of my own and other people's ideas and views on the market, I traded from manual to automatic, from 1-minute to weekly timeframes, I experimented with arbitrage and multicurrency Expert Advisors, averaging, grids, martingale and other stuff. And only now I began to show certain results inspiring me, I began to understand how and what I should do, I understood what trading style works for me.

I do not know about others, but for me everything I have achieved so far has been a result of great persistence, hard work and patience. And the estimation of this work is impossible in CU, it is adequate only to future profits from the system that you have created yourself. Naturally, no one in his right mind would sell his system if he believes in it. The Internet is full of interesting and sensible ideas. Of course, they are not full-fledged trading systems, but you can find interesting moments and gain experience, and sooner or later things will work out. In my personal recollection he posted in a public forum an idea of a very good system that required only some thinking and testing, but no one wanted to do his homework, everyone wants freebies, everyone is interested in a ready-made Expert Advisor based on this system and in the profit it will bring. As a result, the author took down the branch in 2 days, saying that people who don't want to "do their homework" are not worthy to be profitable in this market.

Scamper:

Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! But there are profitable advisers out there...

You have to do better than that.

Scamper:

Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! But there are profitable advisers out there...

Last week I posted a topic offering EAs for free... and posted stats... and the result was a ban for a week

Scamper:

A question from a beggar on the underground to his neighbour.

sllawa3:
Last week I posted a topic offering EAs for free ... and posted stats ... so the result was a ban for a week
Why did you post the topic? There is codebase, it is full of Expert Advisors. You can post them there.

Scamper: Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! And there are profitable EAs out there...
This is not the topic of one post. And it's not even the topic of an entire thread. It's the topic of several years of life......
Reason: