Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free)

I was fascinated by the topic of replacing the trader's brain with a computer, and suddenly I remembered a long-awaited piece of software designed to replace the trader's grey matter. I was pleasantly surprised that the project is not dead and has made some steps forward. I was pleasantly surprised with development of Forex Strategy Builder http://forexsb.com/, it is completely free, it is drawn by Bulgarian programmer, there are a lot of bugs, Russification is horrible, but it is harmless) program funny thing is in automatic TS generator. The program automatically goes through combinations of different indicators on the selected TF in search of the most productive combination. Primitive, but with taste. The result is given as a set of indicators and entry/exit conditions, and then it is easy to implement it in MQL or whatever.

Sometimes it's nice to substitute your own brain with computer ones. Of course, the adequacy of the generator must be tested, for example, by implementing the strategy in MQL and comparing the results. I would like to have fun myself, but I'm too busy...

Oh, Sergey, thanks for reminding me. The last time I saw a much more primitive and even more(!) glitchy product. And now it's very digestible and clear. And the russification is better. Useful product. I recommend it to all the newbies as it helps them grasp the processes correctly.

Figar0 >> :

I was fascinated by the topic of replacing a trader's brain with a computer, and suddenly I remembered a long-awaited piece of software designed to replace the trader's grey matter. I was pleasantly surprised that the project is not dead and has made some steps forward. I was pleasantly surprised with the project not dead but I made some steps forward. The program is free http://forexsb.com/index.html, it was developed by Bulgarian programmer alone, plenty of bugs, russification but no harm)

I downloaded European version with some errors. American one downloaded, installed, but did not run. I will try to download the alternative.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

The European version was downloaded and swore at all. The American one was downloaded and installed, but it didn't start at all. I will try another alternative download.

European one is ok. Installed it, looked it up.

I had no problems downloading and installing on a couple of computers. That's the kind of grail I got from the pivots in 15 minutes)

This one' s getting good.

Funny software, but it has not played seriously, what does it even after?

And where else or who can tell you in Russian how to use it in general, because I'm not good with English, maybe just a Help for it in Russian.

The third item in the taskbar at the top "View". Language is the first item in the drop-down list. Select Russian.

Is that what we're doing here? - We're masturbating!

And here's why: we have a black box that has a quotient at the input, anything inside it (idiqatos, their parameters, etc.), and input/output trading signals at the output. What do we do with this box? We, running it on the history, select the indicators and their parameters in such a way as to maximize profit on this very history. As I understand, we are not limited in the number of adjustable parameters! Well, of course, having as many parameters as I want I can fit to the history as precisely as I want. In the limit, I will simply learn by heart all the price extremums that took place and obtain a straight equity (for a fixed lot) without any drawdown! Is it useful for real trading? - Zero!

In fact, the program just allows us to bypass the MT-tester's lock on peeking into the future when testing on the history.

Do we need it?

Neutron писал(а) >>

After running it on the history, we select the indicators and their parameters so as to maximize profit on this very history, and, as I understand it, we are not limited in the number of adjustable parameters ! Of course, having as many parameters as I want I can fit to the history as precisely as I want. In the limit, I will simply learn by heart all the price extremums that took place and obtain a straight equity (for a fixed lot) without any drawdown! Is it useful for real trading? - Zero!

The code is limited in the generator) And anything may be carried to an absurdity when you have intelligence; besides, any program is a black box if you didn't write it yourself or if you didn't go deep into it when you had code. But that is not the point, for example, I'm not inclined to overestimate its capabilities, and in "everyday life" I don't use indicators at all. And I do not expect profit from it. If you do not know what's going on in your trading robot, don't worry, you won't get any tips. You should see it yourself, play with it, you should relax once in a while)

Vinin >> :

The European one is fine. >> Installed it, looked at it.

Turns out the framework wasn't installed. >> I installed it, and it worked.

Reason: