Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 27

I had to re-do SSB version 3.0

The reason is that it became inconvenient, because to view each strategy, taken from the repository, two windows appeared at once: a browser and a window with an offer to save the strategy.

There was a constant confusion as to what to close and what to click on. If the browser window was not closed, the information in it was not updated, and you could not know the characteristics of the strategy. Sometimes, by mistake, I closed the window suggesting to save the strategy and the information was lost. I had to close the browser window by mistake, and the information was lost.

The browser window was introduced, because the testing schedule was visible there. I had to make the program so that the chart is displayed in the dialog window of the application. Everything is now much more convenient and clear, and the confusion has disappeared.

The new version is available at Download Stock Strategy Builder version 3.01

I've uploaded one EA from the repository to the Code Base

Will it be tested on Monday?

Reshetov писал(а) >>

New version available at Download Stock Strategy Builder version 3.01

Downloaded it today, but it does not work. The "usual" window opens, but nothing is available in Instrument and TimeFrame, Create is faded, not clickable, it's impossible to load the strategy. Also v2.01 version stopped working.

voltair >> :

Downloaded it today, but it doesn't work. The "usual" window opens, but nothing is available in Instrument and TimeFrame, Create is faded, not clickable, no strategy can be downloaded. Also v2.01 version stopped working.

I am of course drunk at the moment, but I assume the reason is outdated quotes. You probably didn't run the terminal at any point over the weekend, did you?

Have to open the terminal to log in to the server and wait for a while. Then close it and start SSB again.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

... I'm guessing the reason is outdated quotes. ...

Yes, it's confirmed. Probably ssb should issue some sort of message on this...

I don't understand how to get to the depository or repository at all... where are my 20 strategies?

umm..... "I'll probably ask for the leather-bound termptor 5 now"....Yuri, can the SSB testcommander https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7614, specifically the part responsible for auto-optimisation, be put in?

And a question to who is still interested in the developments of the Bulgarian programmer. Who understands the parameters of Hourly High Low?

zfs >> :
I don't understand how to get to the depository or repository at all... where are my 20 strategies?

Repository Strategies

zfs писал(а) >>
And the question who is interested in developments of the Bulgarian programmer. >> Who understands the parameters of Hourly High Low?

This is most likely an entry for buy on High (H1) candlestick, and an entry for sell on Low respectively. You can also set which hours of the day not to use, etc. Probably it is in the source code on FxSB site, but I cannot go there today for some reason. But you can look at the FxSB chart when there are inputs and understand. This "indicator" is simple.

Reason: