Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 6

zelda писал(а) >>

It seams your don't have .NET v2. Do you use XP? Vista comes with the framework installed.

Go to the download page of the program with Internet Explorer. There is a checking script there.

Edit:

-------------------

Framework Detection Script (Internet Explorer only)

New Beta Version of Forex Strategy Builder

Thank you so much. I downloaded it and it works.

prerequisites of Onanism mqlcracy:
a) in the blunt transfer of TS to MQL in the form of naked indicators, i.e. without /outside the signal processing environment.
b) the "seasonal" dependence of the indicator principles of the optimal TS on the market, forcing either a spectrum of Expert Advisors or the generation of Expert Advisors on the fly.
based on 'a' and 'b', the author of the genius prog has optimal marketing, like a one-time razor.

I don't think many people should be flattered, it's just a grail-making tool, nothing more.

For example, this is what the creator of Popov writes:

Balance: 514 pips is not too bad.
My actual trading balance for an year is about 600-650 pips.

It's unlikely that someone using someone else's tools will make more money than the author himself.

Test it, close it and forget it.

good stuff! where to get data on minutes and other perioods, looked here but it's very small!

FOREXMASTER писал(а) >>
good stuff! where to get data on minutki and other perioods, looked here but it is very small!

From HC, a tweaked script for hst to csv distillation by the software I posted in this thread...

Reshetov писал(а) >>

4. For technical analysis lamers it certainly all looks dabbling and black box, as they are not versed in it, but only engaged in verbal masturbation

The dogs bark, the caravan goes

You're spewing bile for nothing... we're all about constructive criticism and discussion, not idle bullshit...

Tell me where you get your confidence when you're going to use the strategies given by the program? It's clear that the market adjustment will work for some time on OOS ... but the question is ... how are you going to determine the period, using this program?

where do you have confidence that the next "re-optimization" won't produce such a set of indicators and signals that won't work on OOS ... At least for the amount of time you expect...

Vinsent_Vega писал(а) >>

Tell me, where do you get your confidence when you are going to use the strategies issued by the software on the real? Obviously, the market adjustment will work for some time on OOS... but the question is ... how are you going to determine the period, using this program?

where do you have confidence that the next "re-optimization" won't produce such a set of indicators and signals that won't work on OOS ... At least for the time you expect...

And how do you solve these problems? The program is just a tool, it does not matter how the strategy is created, you can manually select different combinations of indicators for many days and nights, you can entrust the program with it. Which way will give the best result - is still the question. But the fact that the program is faster, more convenient and obvious! - it's a fact. And how it will work the program has nothing to do with it, obviously, it's the same as if the strategy was created by hand. No one abolished the trader's head, think, check, test... In this version of program I have already changed my mind, from a toy to quite a handy tool, though with limited possibilities.

Figar0 >> :

How do you solve these problems? The programme is just a tool, no matter how the strategy is created, you can hand pick different combinations of indicators for many days and nights, you can trust the programme to do it. Which way will give the best result - is still the question. But the fact that the program is faster, more convenient and obvious! - it's a fact. And how it will work the program has nothing to do with it, obviously, it's the same as if the strategy was created by hand. You have to think, check, test...

+1

Figar0 >> :

How do you solve these problems? The programme is just a tool, no matter how the strategy is created, you can hand pick different combinations of indicators for many days and nights, you can trust the programme to do it. Which way will give the best result - is still the question. But the fact that the program is faster, more convenient and obvious! - it's a fact. And how it will work the program has nothing to do with it, obviously, it's the same as if the strategy was created by hand. No one abolished the trader's head, think, check, test... I've already changed my mind about the program from a toy to quite a convenient tool, albeit with somewhat limited capabilities.

In principle, I have found a strategy and a set of indicators for it... I've been thinking for a long time... you're right when you say it can save a beginner a lot of time... but Reshetov is not a beginner :)

I'm dealing with this problem right now - how to determine the Out-Of-Sample period... got some ideas... a lot of things I learned here

there are methods for predicting "market phases"... and i don't really know how to adapt indicator sets in this program to this phase...

I don't know how to do it... >> maybe because my system isn't working out yet and I'm not that familiar with the program...

Figar0 >> :

And how do you solve these problems? The program is just a tool, no matter how the strategy is created, you can manually select different combinations of indicators for many days and nights, or you can entrust the program with this. Which way will give the best result - is still the question. But the fact that the program is faster, more convenient and obvious! - fact.

That's the thing about the MT4 tester: it's all very inconvenient. First the strategy must be identified, then programmed, and only then checked for bugs, modifications and rechecking. A lot of time is wasted, most of which is spent on programming, identification of bugs, and not the least on the fact that MQL4 is a very slow interpreter. In this softwares it's vice versa, i.e. all stages of identification, modification and checking are carried out without transfer of TC to MQL4 code, very quickly and on the fly. And only after the selected TS is recognized as adequate, it can be transferred to MQL4.

This program allows us to decide for sure if a trading strategy is worth the sacrifice (i.e., if it is transferred to MQL4). After all, the most time-consuming and labor-intensive process (programming and debugging) is needed only at the very last step, and only if the previous steps are successfully completed.

Scriptex >> :

I think many traders should not be deluded, it's just a tool to create grails, nothing more.

There is a saying: a pig will find dirt everywhere.

As for this program, it is a tool and not more. What you create with it, grails or something more real, is your own personal problem.

The axe is also a tool, you can build a house and chop wood and old ladies-in-waiting, and even try to make porridge with it. Everyone chooses how to use the tool himself.

It all depends on two factors:

1. the experience of using the tool by those who use it.

2. the fields of application

Reason: