NIGHT HUNTER! - page 3

Place a stop and a TP.

FION писал(а) >>

>> 3 warrants?

3 orders? Something with synthetic locks/semi locks, not otherwise... No. So there is another option to deal with requotes)

KimIV >> :
Will you be installing a server OS? It's not going to take more than 3 gigs.

vista ultimate 64

+ virtual machines and there'll be 1 gig of XP inside.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Requotes, requotes... It's not all that bad. I recently modified my scalper, after it was strangled by requotes and profitability was -> 0, so it traded better with requotes than without them) And oh my god the requotes disappeared... Maybe it was a coincidence, of course, the week is not an indicator, I traded on holiday, and the account is only 4k, but judging by the tests, the result even with 90% of requotes is better than without them...

Figaro, explain your point. If these are not limit orders, what is it?

What is the approximate (at least) point of modification?

If it says "a", we should say "b" ....?

rid писал(а) >>

If it says "a", you have to say "b" ....?

Is it?)

In fact, everything is simple, the main problem with requotes is that they are a novelty for the Expert Advisor, not in the tester, not in the optimizer, and to a lesser extent in the demo it has never encountered them. And all its parameters are defined without taking them into account. Therefore, having faced this problem, I equipped my Expert Advisor with a "device" for simulating requotes inspired by the 'Simulation of Requotes in the Strategy Tester and Analysis of EA Stability' and started training it to trade in conditions close to real combat and maybe even more severe. The result was amazing, to put it mildly. That is the whole moral. The specifics will greatly depend on the expert and the strategy. I have to try it. At the moment I am trying to work up to a real FAP account using a similar method... Not a trivial EA. If it can be improved, we can "patent" the method)

nen >> :

>> Set pauses with a stop and TP.

>> that's right

Mathemat >> :

Is it now safe to assume that pipers are no longer tenants in real accounts? No special measures should be taken against them now - with such spreads and stop-losses which will kill them in the very bud?

In general the topic and the class of scalping appeared together with the era of multiplication of the kitchen DCs, fierce competition between them and the need to reduce spreads and stoplines in this struggle to the critical levels which would allow the demonstration of scalping on demo accounts. When there were spreads equal to tens of pips, it would have been strange to talk about scalpers... That time seems to be coming back - on a different quality level. The king is dead - long live the king! Is the time of the good old trending systems coming back?

Alexei! Right.

But short-term forecasts work great.

statistically they are doing quite well even with a tight spread

But it's better not to cut with an automatic system, but to enter with your hands - i.e., with your hands.

the spread will become normal sooner or later due to the competition

the market will not always be what it was in 2008

by the way it's a great golden time !

( my friend got porcelain teeth, bought a lot of equipment, including computers, all sorts of devices

he's signed up with four providers)

Everybody is in crisis and his favourite couple gets 1000p a day!

---

but there is a bottom line, he does not trade in the post soviet space

and accepts investors from 50k at least.

YuraZ >> :

vista ultimate 64

+ virtual machines and there'll be 1 gig of XP inside

Why bother with virtual machines? You have to take a license for XP for every one of them...

And their reliability is not so good... and their NAT terminal is glitchy...

Solver.it >> :

Why bother with virtual machines? You have to take a license for every XP license...

And they're not so reliable... and the terminal through their NAT is glitchy...

the machine is taken for development.

You need a warhorse!

not a sluggish office nag.

---

WM is as an option ... i described it - there will be SQL servers and stuff like that

You can't have too much RAM, like money.

I bought the top model X years ago! It was still fun this year with 2 gigs of RAM and a 3 ghz CPU !

before it dies a natural death.

I probably wouldn't have bought a new one if the horse hadn't died.

99% of the time we're going up, but we're going down in the big picture. That's the pipsomathematics. The main thing is not to trade in the 1% period. Three months may probably not hit this steep cliff. Well then we can say that the pipsostrategy is profitable for those THREE months. But to say that pipso is a grail is unlikely. Although, if the tester is "plus" for 5-10 years, without a filter fitting, it's perfectly acceptable.
Reason: