And there is not much of a way out of the crisis. - page 6

AlexEro >> :

You, colleague...

Point me in the codebase where your advisor that took you to the Canaries is, because I've searched everywhere.

Colleagues, man. Have you seen the ONLINE SYSTEM already... ;)

SProgrammer >> :

What cookies?

The IPI addresses are all known.

:)

>> so what?

You mean the geo-base or something?

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

What trips - I've got a flat here. :)

The people of Caenara aren't a show-off - it's just that it's very comfortable and pleasant to live here. And especially in winter ...

I didn't expect such a painful reaction ... :))

Reaction is not painful, the market was sleeping and my brain is working, I have to do something, it's just when they start to get sick from the canary, the body reacts naturally, nothing unnatural ...

Only cheap resources (oil in the region of 20-30 USD) can boost the economy in such a situation!!!

AlexEro писал(а) >>

It's just that people here are slightly and permanently (permanently) annoyed that most of the "models" described in clever books on trading and Tehanalysis don't work. And here you are, colleague, in the middle of a cold November with your Canaries and a hint of having a secret WORKING trading system..... So they're nervous...

No secrecy. No secret systems. What are you :)

Fraktal писал(а) >>
The economy can only be boosted by cheap resources (oil at around $20-30)!

Which economy. Russian?

But it's got nothing to do with oil. It has nothing to do with the banks, which have pretty much run out of money inflated by bullshit America.

Russia's economy doesn't need any nudging, it's growing at the speed it needs to. No faster or slower.

bank писал(а) >>

and then what?

You mean the geo-base?

You'll have to think about it from here... :)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

We've got a lot to talk about, beer, fishing, maybe we should talk about Canary girls).

Let us better discuss the crisis: will it hit us hard or will it go quietly into the irreversible past? Is it possible to cope with the problems that exist in the economy by pouring money and talking on TV?

IMHO - there will be no growth, in general - as it is and so it will be - what we have seen was just a way out to an adequate level. Like the bubble burst.

How is the Canaries better told?:)

registred писал(а) >>

How's the Canary Islands?)

What's there to tell, you'd better come ... and take a look. I prefer to talk about the crisis, which is not a crisis at all, but just - "everything comes to an end sooner or later," so the free money is over too.

By the way, America too, sort of IMHO - will not get up, because "everything ends" too .

But I should warn you right away - I do not cheer for countries like for football. I am not interested in politics. :))

Reason: