EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 367

strangerr:
We could fall to the 1.27 area and up from there.
Is that a "spell" or what?

NikT_58:
Is this a "spell" or what?
You guys make me laugh, the trend is up for a month and a half, in case anyone hasn't noticed.

strangerr:
You guys make me laugh, the trend has been up for a month and a half, in case anyone hasn't noticed.

You should also specify the timeframe, each timeframe has its own trend. You must have set the trend for the days.

yuripk:

You should also specify the timeframe, each timeframe has its own trend. You must have set a trend for the days.
TF D, ok? :))) By the way, this is a very good time to open a buy.

strangerr:
TF D, okay? :))) By the way, now is a very good time to open a buy.
That's the way to guess within a month :))))))

darka7:
You can guess within a month :))))))
I look at the price and you don't know where it is going, that's why you don't see that the euro rose from 1.1876 to 1.3334 and corrected to 1.2587 in the last month and a half, it will rise another thousand points and then you will guess where it is going.

strangerr:
I look at the price and you do not know where it is going, that is why you do not see that the Euro has risen from 1.1876 to 1.3334 and corrected to 1.2587 in the last month and a half, it will rise another thousand points, and then you will guess where it is going.
I am not going to argue with you, because I am not fluent in Russian, but in a month and a half of going up, as you say, we have been going down for at least three weeks. That's why there are some doubts about the buy))

strangerr:
You guys make me laugh, the trend has been up for a month and a half, in case anyone hasn't noticed.
That's not what I'm talking about. I want to see Wolf. I mean a picture.

NikT_58:
That's not what I mean. I want to see 'Wolf'. I mean a picture.

Here's a Wolf for you:

khorosh:

Here's a Wolf for you:

Beautiful, only why is the sell at the bottom?)))

This indicator, by the way, is dead.

Reason: