prompt. - page 20

MOLOT_UA >> :

I am still green - I do not know a lot, but my desire to fight - is and will be, well, I do not know a lot of nuances - and I think it is better to start with other people's accounts

I think I'll figure it out eventually))

Fuck two more times. If you're green, why are you acting so tough? You don't listen to advice. It's understandable that everyone here is a jerk who can't trade. But it's still worth listening to.

But the desire to fight for someone else's account I can't get into my head. Of course, it'd be nice if your investor would put you in the hospital for six months.

Just for educational purposes.

arnautov писал(а) >>

Fucking two more times. If you're green, why are you acting so tough? You don't listen to advice. It's understandable that everyone here is an asshole who can't trade. But it's still worth listening to.

But the desire to fight for someone else's account I can't get into my head. Of course, it would be nice if your investor sends you to the hospital for six months.

Just to educate you.

Why are you so aggressive? We seem to live in a civilized society, but you still meet dinosaurs who go around beating their heels and foaming at the mouth proving that they are gurus and they have talent, As a rule, you cannot do that in Forex, you cannot do it with snake eyes, They have a lot of money, but they are not too lazy, and traders should think next time before they lose someone else's money to prove to anyone what or else, and where the hell is John Dow Friday where his lauded mega interest and lectures about super profits (on the demo), why he shut up, I do not give a shit about such people, no offense, but it just reminds of childish maximalism, like I found a way to conquer the world, hilarious with you comrades, but you MUST think hard before taking money from someone again, so you do not come home to take it away!

)) I did not come here to argue, and I'm not very pleased to hear about myself - something like a dinosaur, cool, and so on.

my main goal was to find an investor and try my idea for real - and it happened

Guys - everyone has an opinion, but you are one of the best - what is not a comment in my direction - a GREAT remark - well, if you are so smart, why do not you put your thousands - it turns out you are only able to talk. I also think that it is not the skill of the speaker that counts but the result.

Also I want to point out - that before I started working with investor's depo - we agreed on the nuances of the relationship - and there should be no mishaps - like half a year in the hospital - or visits to my home

sergindo писал(а) >>

And you MOLOT to think hard before you take money from someone else, so that they don't come to your house to take it away!

It's really quite simple, after the first time you lose a deposit the number of people willing to give you money is drastically reduced. Only very risky or stupid people are able to throw money down the drain, and practice shows that they do not have it very often. Self-regulation mechanism. But in any case, you have to be careful with investor's money, people are very different. And there are a lot of unfortunate cases.

I no longer want to and will not take money from anyone, first I will try to find something profitable in real accounts - later, maybe - but it will probably not be soon

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>
i already do not want and will not take money from anybody, at first i will try to find something profitable in the real on the mini-accounts - later, maybe - but it probably will not be soon

To be honest, it was said by others just in the first posts, and about why no one shows anything here, WHY?

As for why they should show their achievements, they have the right to do so, the IMHO forum is for communication and not for showing what kind of a deposit they have or who can work either on the real site or on the demo site (no difference).

They show the real only rarely and only to the selected few who will not sell their faults on payroll with real-time reports!

mg. like - "3rd grade. The teacher - asks the girl - . so-and-so. The girl says, 'I know, but I won't tell'"?

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>
Like, "I know, but I'm not gonna tell"?

Not quite sure what you mean!

I would say I'm working and no one needs it until they ask, and if they do, they will think about it, take any of the old-timers on the forum, no one has posted their stats, especially for demos, because people who advised you know what to do in the market, and everyone has his own secret that no one will talk about, because there is no need to, and altruism in the financial markets is like idiocy, If you want to stay independent, do not write that I'm so smart that I can make millions, only give me some money, only few people pay taxes from Forex (there are reasons for that), why should I show my income so that some envious oligophrenic who cannot do anything could turn you in to the tax office or anywhere else?

I appreciate your eagerness to succeed if you just take into account some of the conditions of each market player.

Good afternoon! I have a trading strategy need help writing an EA!

The profitability of the strategy is tested on the real! 5000r a day from a deposit of 30000r!

If anyone can write an EA write www.mea5456@rambler.ru

Zheka >> :

>> Good afternoon, I have a strategy.

Rashid, ay!

Reason: