Price movements can be predicted ! - page 21

sabluk писал(а)

Sart писал(а) >>

If you open now (price 1.1141), the risk is probably too high - the stop-loss would be at 1.1953 - the end of the second wave and the beginning of the third one.

It remains to wait until the end of the third wave, then it is possible to try to open at the end of the fourth wave - not so good, but profitable.

Don't scare, after all, 1.2141), not 1, 1141... Phew.... Be careful with the numbers)

Figar0 >> :

Don't be intimidated, still 1.2141), not 1, 1141... Phew.... >> be careful with the numbers.)

Typos.

Figar0 >> :

Don't be intimidated, still 1.2141), not 1, 1141... Phew.... Careful with the numbers)

Note, if the pullback from 1.2158 reaches the level of 1.2111, (assumed end of the 4th wave), you can

open upwards with a stop at 1.2077, the expected end of the first wave.

If the price does not reach the level of 1.2111 and goes above 1.2158, it will probably mean that the third wave continues...

And we should continue to wait for its completion ...

Sart писал(а) >>

Note, if the pullback from 1.2158 reaches 1.2111, (expected end of the 4th wave), you can

open upwards with a stop at 1.2077, the expected end of the first wave.

I put a pending order, the stop is short, why not try it?)

Figar0 >> :

Put a pause, stop is short, why not try it?)

I would do the following:

As soon as the price crosses 1.2111, put a 10-15 pt buystop from above and pull it down behind the price...

Once it triggers, modify the stop-loss on the open order to 1.2077 ...

However, we should keep in mind that the minimum target for the third wave (when its length equals the length of wave 1) is 1.2205,

In other words, the probability is 1.2111, or lower, we will get to the third wave, which is not bad either...

The only bad thing is that the level of 1.2077 does not mean anything for the third wave...

and it could easily go lower and lower...

If the fall reaches the level of 1.1953 (the supposed end of the second wave), it will mean that it is not the third wave at all, but the second one...

Such is the "dialectic of nature" and the "criticism of pure reason"...

However, since the risk is about 40p and there is a high probability of getting into the third wave on its local pullback, you can make a bet.

Figar0 >> :

Put a pause, stop is short, why not try it?)

I wonder if you opened up at 1.2111 ?

Sart писал(а) >>

I wonder if you opened up at 1.2111 ?

Yeah I wasn't joking, the pivot worked, didn't get greedy, took 40 pips and finished the trading week) Thank you.

Figar0 >> :

I wasn't joking, the pending order worked, didn't get greedy, took 40 pips and finished the trading week) Thank you.

Great!

Figar0 >> :

I wasn't joking, the order worked, I wasn't greedy, I took 40 pips and finished the week) Thank you.

I did not wait and opened at 1.2015 yesterday and took 133 pips on breakdown and movement. I put a stop at 1.1945.

Have a nice weekend everybody!

P.S. Oops... I made a mistake, counted the points on the profit, forgot to make a correction for the point value - took 162 points. :)

Reason: