FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 162

fqbj:

Bankers don't have intraday! Why don't you shut up!
Personally, I'm waiting for the upside.

rigc:
Margaret Are you an intraday, what do you indulge in?
Also, interested.

Margarita has posted the news, the doll will have a consultation and we'll be on our way)

Vlad72:
Margarita has posted the news, the puppet consultations and is on her way)
This news is not being taken into account by any analyst... not even on RBC... Although maybe it's me who hasn't found an analyst's opinion on it...

margaret:
This news is not considered by any analyst... not even on RBC... Though maybe it's me who hasn't found an analyst's opinion on it...
well that's right, all the analysts are quiet, they will start talking when it happens

Nothing new, the number 1.2250 is conspired, unbreakable and invulnerable ))

Vlad72:
well right, all the analysts are quiet, will start their talk when it happens

Personally, I have already said my opinion. In buying from yesterday and tp put at 1.255.

P.S. Last week I said I salted it (in full...) and took 340 pips of profit.

RekkeR:
Also, interested.
With cars...

margaret:
cars...
Teslamotors make interesting cars)))

Dimka-novitsek:

Yusuf! On your indicator I see two lines, a thicker purple one and a thinner one. Which one means what? Shall we go with the thicker one? Or in the middle?

Stick with the thick (scarlet) "trader's line", it can dip from the main trend and then rise as a correction or trend change. Always set from the root of the main trend, learn to recognise indicator line signals. The thin lines are potential market opportunities in bullish and bearish scenarios. If you set BfrSift = 0 in the settings, the lines will "come alive". reacting to every tick. you can set any number of indicators with different settings on any TF, good luck.

ׂ

We can see that we may go down again soon:

ׂ

Reason: