EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 497

RekkeR:
Another forty minutes until the bar closes.

I'll say more: the higher the 3rd......

strangerr:

Look at the Euro H1 - there are already three wolf waves, now we start the 4th wave and the longer it is, the lower we will fall.

The news on the quid came out good as expected.

If you mean the beginning of the first wave at 1.3637 and the end of the third wave at 1.3818, is it not one (first) wave? Since there were no corrective waves?

Ekonom:
If you are referring to the start of the first wave with the start at 1.3637 and the end of the third wave at 1.3818, then isn't that one (first) wave? Since there were no corrective waves?

We are talking about the wrong waves, not according to Elliot.

Everyone is drawing, I will also add a drawing that I have been working on for the 5th day. I think the relevance will remain till the end of the week.

Yellow lines are regular trading channel, red lines are stop lines (Sell on breakdown) .

tara:

Everyone is drawing, I will also add a drawing that I have been working on for the 5th day. I think the relevance will remain till the end of the week.

Yellow lines are regular trading channel, red lines are stop lines (Sell on breakdown) .

Not to draw by hand :)))
Files:
channels.rar  20 kb

strangerr:

Not to draw by hand :)))

Thank you.

The same lines on the dailies on the background of the previous trend (green) . Consolidation turns out to be at 1.43-1.45.

tara:

Thank you.

The same lines on the dailies on the background of the previous trend (green) . Consolidation comes out at 1.43-1.45.

I'm not arguing that, but there will be no sustained move there.

RekkeR:

The less chance the fourth has? :)))

On the manure, it's already fifth, as it were.

And the day could go to day care.

There hasn't been a 4th on the day yet.

strangerr:

Not so fast :)))

Don't forget that this move up on D is a correction of the previous downtrend.

What did you mean by correction of the previous downtrend
Reason: