Price movements can be predicted ! - page 17

Vinsent_Vega писал(а) >>
We seem to confuse two different tests: prediction of price movement and prediction of a deal closure... If we talk about price movement, the "coin" has these sides: up/down.

Sergei actually gives a prediction of price movement, indicating buy or sell in the trade itself (if he buys, he expects a rise in the end). The result of the trade tells us whether his price forecast is true or false.

Then it actually turns out that he is giving a prediction of the deal's completion...

Prediction of the completion of the deal? Well, of course, absolutely always positive (the trade will be profitable, 100%)!

What are we looking for, anyway? To assess the quality of Sergey's trading system or to try to predict price movements based on the law of distribution?

a stubborn prediction with a non-conviction = 100% is called Agitation.

Korey >> :
a prediction with an unrelatedness = 100% is called agitation.

So it's just agitation?...ugh, man! I thought there was something useful to find out here... :)

Just to assess the quality of Sergei's trading system. It will be useful to find out if EWP as interpreted by Sergei works or not.

I think they are going to open their own DC))))

P.S.this is sooner than finding out if EWR works

=====

PPS -
1. download torro wave analysers.
2. set their data
3. Obtain a quality EWR analysis
4. check that in the current calendar segment all EWR analyzers do not give the forecast, because we get low confidence probability

===

PPPS I don't have a working analyzer at the moment but before I got so much experience with them that I was blindsided,
I wish the forum users to do the same for their EWR education

Fduch >> :

Never traded on USDCHF, I do not use waves, but for some reason it seems that in the next few days there will be a big correction, the end of the third wave from 2008.07.15! ........

Mm... How nice to say "I told you so!". Predicting USDCHF drop to 1.510 this week! =)

No, not just EWP, but EWP as interpreted by Sergei. All automatons are bad if you are not well versed in EWP.
Reason: