Price movements can be predicted !

In the coming week, I am 100% sure the franc will reach 1.2500, maybe even by Friday we will see the level of 1.3000 !

This is the result of the analysis over the weekend...

Right now the price is 1.1951

Anyone want to bet ?

Sart >> :

In the coming week, I am 100% sure the franc will reach 1.2500, maybe even by Friday we will see the level of 1.3000 !

Anyone want to make a bet ?

1,23-1,24

Sart >> :

Anyone want to bet ?

It is possible to bet. The main thing is to decide on the stakes for the bet. They have to be fair.

If you're 100% sure, you're willing to bet, say, a thousand quid. My confidence is 0%, so my bet has to be $0.

1000$*0%=0$*100% is a really fair bet. On the hand?

Sart >> :

Right now the price is 1.1951

Somebody want to bet ?

There are hundreds of different DCs and bookmakers willing to bet with you. There is just one little nuance - they only argue for money! And they don't argue on forums...

timbo >> :

It is possible to argue. The main thing is to decide on the stakes of the bet. They have to be fair.

If you're 100% sure, then you're willing to bet, say, a thousand quid. My confidence is 0%, so my bet has to be $0.

1000$*0%=0$*100% is a really fair bet. On the hand?

Your logic is a bit illogical. It would be logical for you to make your prediction and then discuss the odds: whose prediction is closer to the truth.

Make your prediction!

Better >> :

Hundreds of different DCs and bookmakers are willing to argue with you. But there is one little nuance - they only argue for money! But they don't argue on forums...

Here comes Better.

We are all discussing trading methods, magic indicators, etc. etc.

I started a thread to identify methods that actually allow you to predict price movement and win.

1. My prediction is based on V.T.E.

2. Let's predict by your method....

And then we'll see which method is really worth something...

However, here is another prediction:

- No predictions based on a specific method we won't see here, because 95% of forum participants have no method at all,

They are searching for a magic indicator and shy away from one "miraculous" indicator to another.

Even Y. Reshetov has fallen into mysticism - he writes advisers who are "not afraid of the margincall".

1.25 will not make it this week

Better, alive :) Great!

Sart писал(а) >>

Anyone want to argue?

What's there to argue about? If you're so sure, open it. 100% certainty will allow you to open a 100% deposit. Count your own profits. I would be more than 1.22 and pennies do not start to beat.

E. In general it's time to go sideways for a week.

Figar0 >> :

What's there to argue about? If you are so confident, open. 100% confidence will allow you to open a 100% deposit. You may calculate the profit. I wouldn't bet more than 1.22 and pennies.

I'll figure it out for myself. I'm interested in knowing what predictions other methods give.

And I think, it's interesting to find the method, that gives the most accurate forecast.

After all, it is impossible to play without a prediction. Or is it possible ?

I assume there will be a reversal, the dollar will weaken :)

Based on Friday's movement in EURUSD... Now the question is, did they run out of steam or did they shake off all the clinging risers?

But since you said V.T.E. shows the quid rising, I was just saying against the odds. I wonder how it really is.

P.S.But I trade solely on analysis myself, no guessing and guessing on the sheep's shoulder blade.

Reason: