YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 15

Korey писал(а) >>

to LeoV

I will explain further,
1. Take a redrawing indicator and train the Neronka on it.
We assume that the Neronka will learn to behave like the "redrawing" indicator,
i.e. it will find the laws and will be the same.
2. Also the redrawing indicator in static is supposedly a good trainer for the grid.
3. However, what is surprising is that Neronka CANNOT do this in spite of all the assurances of the writing journalists.

1. A redrawing indicator shows the network an ideal market, which in reality does not exist. The overdrawn indicator has already been "overoptimized" to the maximum and adjusted to the market to the maximum. What do you want from a neural network? Who is going to create this ideal market in real conditions after the training? If a child is placed in ideal conditions - what will he be like in real life? Will he know the laws of life? If the teacher cheats - the pupil will not learn life.....

2.This is according to what statistics is the over-drawn turkey a good trainer? You spelt it correctly - "allegedly". I am not aware of such statistics.

3. What kind of journalists are these?

Korey >> :

to LeoV.

Let me explain further,
We take a redrawing indicator and train the Neronka on it.
Let's assume that the Neronka will learn to behave the same way as the "redrawing" indicator does,
i.e. it will find the laws and be the same.
Also the redrawing indicator in static is supposedly a good trainer for the grid.
However, what is surprising is that Neronka Can't do it in spite of all the assurances of the writing journalists.

No. That's where I started my introduction to the exchange.

I started by trying to predict the price. Weighted, closing... etc... first with a perseptron (normal!) then a tree-like one, failed.

Then smoothed it out with a Gaussian. Not with OSG but with a real Gaussian. It will redraw if it is implemented

And oh miracle!!! the network trained itself. But when I started slipping it a smoothed price, the results were awful.

It took me a long time to figure out why the network learned. Everything was done in a good way. The sample was really huge, the network was really generalising.

I.e. based on the quality of the forecast the net cannot simply learn.

The conclusion turned out to be simple and then even obvious.

On the history, the Gaussian smoothed price contained a certain part of future prices.

I trained using the sliding window method, i.e. I placed a pack of neighboring prices and used them to make one step forward forecasts.

So the neuronet learned to extract the value of the future bar from the formula with an amazing accuracy using history!

For whom it is relevant, draw your own conclusions.

to LeoV

1. clearly, the redrawing indicator is ideal first of all because there is no phase shift (lag) in it,
which shift is inevitable for the grid as an integral of the vector quantity.
therefore the grid, when trying to simulate an ideal signal, is forced to simulate phase advance as well,
i.e. it tries to add differentiation,
and therefore differential pulses dissecting the model are inevitable...
2. now the requirements for the trainer are clearer
3. journalists writing about neurons is obsolete from the lines of the Neuroshell 2 textbook humour
question:
are there any output phase optimisations in the developed packages?

to TheExpert

this 1:1 miracle prediction has been warming me up for exactly 24 hours,

I laughed for a long time that the best prediction is the value of the last bar on the entry.
and it's all because the grid is adjusted by the amplitude,
in fact the integral of the amplitude without any attempt to adjust the phase.

I'm crying now)))

Really crazy market, on the 11th page I posted the results of my night demo trading (min profit 6 pips, average about 10), I didn't switch it off for a day for the sake of interest... The result.

I will filter some trades and start with real trading on Monday, before the market changes again)

LeoV >> :

As for everyone being globally screwed, that is far from the truth. A lot of people are making money out of the crisis. Here is an example. When I am communicating with different American brokerage companies about account opening, I ask them questions like: "Do clients withdraw money from their accounts, do you pay out profits, did your liquidity drop and so on? They answer me that not only my clients do not withdraw money from their accounts, but there are many new clients and the old ones report their money.

I wonder what was the answer to your question? That they would answer that they froze the payments of profits, that people are running away from them, that customers are lining up to withdraw their money, but they do not serve more than three people a day ... Your question and their answer is like a standard: Hi, how are you! - Fine! Which actually translates to: Hi! - Hi! i.e. there can be no other answer, which means you don't have to ask the question.

timbo писал(а) >>

I wonder what answer you were expecting to get to your question? That they would say that they have frozen profit payments, that people are running away from them, that clients are lining up to collect their money, but there are no more than three people a day serving them... Your question and their answer is like a standard: Hi, how are you! - Fine! Which actually translates to: Hi! - Hi! So there's no other answer, which means you don't have to ask the question.

I see your point. There is some truth in it. But when you understand that you're not talking to some fake company that is registered in an offshore in the Bahamas, but with a company that has established itself on the market, is one of the largest companies in the world, has been operating for more than a year (and even a decade), has recently bought MT4 for use, has hired Russian staff for work, is a sponsor of the championship (for which it paid money), participates in ForexExpo (for which I also paid money), then deception at this level is unlikely. And if it is more than one company, it is unlikely a global conspiracy to rip us off..... )))))

LeoV >> :

I understand your point. There is some truth in it. But when you realise that you're not talking to some left-wing company that is registered offshore in the Bahamas, but to a company that has established itself in the market, is one of the largest companies in the world, has been operating for more than a year (or even a decade), has recently bought MT4 for use, has hired Russian staff to work, sponsors the championship (for which it paid money), participates in ForexExpo (for which it also received money), then deception at this level is unlikely to occur. And if it is more than one company, it is unlikely a global conspiracy to rip us off..... )))))

Especially if it's "one of the world's largest" bank with three hundred years of history. Lehman Brothers, for example. Or Merrill Lynch. Or even Barrings Bank.

I'm not talking about a conspiracy, it's just the rules of business, the rules of courtesy, the rules of hygiene, after all. No one will ever answer your question with the truth. Or rather, the answer will always be the same - "Fine!" But you won't know if it's true or not. That is, the answer, like the question, is meaningless.

If you have syphilis, you'll go to the doctor, you'll get treatment, but will you tell every woman you meet about it in response to her greeting "how are you?"... Or will you smile and say "Fine!"

timbo писал(а) >>

Especially if this "one of the world's largest" bank has three hundred years of history. Lehman Brothers, for example. Or Merrill Lynch. Or even Barrings Bank.

I'm not talking about a conspiracy, it's just the rules of business, the rules of courtesy, the rules of hygiene, after all. No one will ever answer your question with the truth. Or rather, the answer will always be the same - "Fine!" But you won't know if it's true or not. That is, the answer, like the question, is meaningless.

If you have syphilis, you'll go to the doctor, you'll get treatment, but will you tell every woman you meet about it in response to her greeting "how are you?"... Or will you smile and say "Fine!"

Of course the answer is Fine!

:-)

timbo писал(а) >>

Especially if this "one of the world's largest" bank with three hundred years of history. Lehman Brothers, for example. Or Merrill Lynch. Or even Barrings Bank.

Got it. It's all enemies and everybody wants to screw us over. Well, that's a valid point too......))))

Reason: