Programmer as a partner - page 4

Figar0 писал(а) >>

On the contrary, if they don't sell, it means that coding is their bread and not paying them for it is wrong. There are times when stopping a car will give you a free ride, but never a taxi driver.

+1

I was going to say the same but you beat me to it :)

Yuupi_Como >> :

You can at most count on a young, inexperienced non-professional programmer

Are you happy with a non-pro?

--

A pro will just write for money instead of spending FREE time to test your ideas even if your ideas work

--

A taxi driver is really not a free ride (no one would dispute that according to statistics taxi drivers are pros in their business).

A novice driver usually gives friends a ride for a while. just for the time being.

---

I, for example, will not even write a development for $ 10-100, by analogy it is better to lose a day but get a 5 minute flight

free may well, but the forum, codebase, something to my friends

We had the same kind of fun the other day. There was a need for a 'drinking buddy', pardon me, a manager.

The same kind of scam. I don't know how to write in MQL, and I'm sorry about the money: that's why I need a "partner".

Mathemat писал(а) >>

2 diakin: That, too, is too much. Why would we all hang out here then?

Well... see people, show ourselves off.

Why else would there be forums?

;))

> Do you have an adequate model of the market that allows you to know all its properties?

I don't.

Theoretically there is one system which theoretically gives a guaranteed profit - martingale with an infinite deposit.

>> Ahhh...

OZ0 писал(а) >>

and in general it's depressing to see a mercantile approach prevailing

Where are Radio, Modelist-constructor, Technics of Youth, Chemistry and Life, Science and Life ...?

It's hilarious to read on a currency speculators forum complaining about a mercantile approach ;))

Well, you should have voted no no yes no! And so...

However, then there would be no forex.

(Smiley faces everywhere!)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

There are. I've seen them, some I know) Not grails, but they work. But there can't be any grails for sure.

By a working TS I mean a system that brings guaranteed profits. In other words, it is a grail.

In other words, it is either a grail, or it does not work. It seems to me so.

diakin писал(а) >>

It's fun to read on a currency speculators forum complaining about the prevailing mercantile approach ;))

Well, you should have voted no no yes no! And so...

However, then there would be no forex.

(smiley faces everywhere!)

You have no idea how disgusting it is to scoop the cabbage and not share ...

diakin писал(а) >>

By a working TS I mean a system that brings guaranteed profits. That is, a grail.

That is, it is either a grail or it does not work. So it seems to me.

But can anything be guaranteed in our life, except its inevitable finale? Although even that is not guaranteed. Banks fall, you may lose your job, your wife may leave you for someone else...)

And I, for example, call it a working idea/system that, without any parameter (and therefore all sorts of optimizations) and technical tricks like pipsing, has been giving quite a stable profit since 1998. I just wrote 3 lines, put it in a tester and the balance goes up. Of course not everything is perfect, but it's almost 100% a year without reinvestments. When I get to my computer I will post the state, if it is interesting of course.

Yuupi_Como >> :
You know, there's that beer commercial. And the phrase is, "Not Ice." In your case, it would be, "Not Ice."

>> yes, yes, oh LIGHT!

Can you confirm the value of the idea? You know, like, three months' worth of hand trading. Can't you?! Learn MQL4 and implement your own Grail.

Yes, interesting, Figar0.

About the collaboration: I recently met a member of a constellation consisting of three people. My impression is that everyone's functions in this collective are not as clearly divided as "generator/coder". I think they all know how to code decently - and are also generators at the same time. And I doubt they pay each other any money.

But the success of cooperation in this case is due to a certain universality and breadth of outlook of the participants. Only in this way are they truly interested in exchanging ideas with one another freely, without commercial lubrication. That is, the basis is the legal equality of participants and the richness of ideas that they all understand.

There is no such equality in the "generator + coder" scheme. Therefore, this legal inequality is usually compensated by money.

Probably, the way of thinking of the topic-starter is approximately the following: "Coder! I have a lot of very good ideas that will allow you and me to earn a lot of money. I'm willing to give them to you for free. But I don't know how to code. I think that these ideas themselves are an adequate payment for your non-commercial cooperation with me".

At the same time, an experienced coder who knows the value of those words thinks differently: "Generator! I have statistics on my side: out of three hundred Expert Advisors that I have written for money and that customers themselves potentially considered very profitable, I still haven't seen a single decent one. I've even warned them that these ideas are worthless, but they stand still. Now why should I waste my precious time looking for a needle in a haystack? I'd rather write another hundred (for money) in the meantime, and you can spend a couple of years thinking of something worthwhile to commission it from me.

Reason: