[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 9

vladds:

I don't know what a grider is, by the way!
It doesn't matter, as long as you know how to make money:)))

Yeah, but it's rare on the minutes.... Although it does happen mostly on the news. Gotta get around that in time and hello.... sit down and chop a little. But a demo is a demo, but the real one has slippage and a ban on lots and so on. Which can minimise even such a build up of eksperts....

Bicus:

Reading your posts, I conclude that this is some version of a gridiron.

A no-holds-barred trend and that's it, hello.

you're not quite right hi is only for the first and the second is always on the plus side!

vladds:

you're not quite right hi only for the first one and the second one is on the plus side all the time!

:)))

The lots will be different. There will be a huge minus on one and a tiny plus on the other.

So we seem to be growing, except that it's frustrating at times to see these hollows that you haven't seen in your novel. Is that normal, what do you think, author?

khorosh:
It doesn't matter, the main thing is that you know how to make money :)))

You make it sound so cool! :-)

P.S. If there were no smiley faces it would be great...:-)

Bicus:

:)))

The lots will be different. There will be a huge minus on one and a tiny plus on the other.

That's right. It is and will be in a no-repayment situation. The main thing is to have THIS kind of a no-return movement after the (repeated) removal of the cream... :-)

nikelodeon:

It seems to be growing, except that sometimes it's disappointing to see these depressions, which I haven't seen in your ditches. Is that normal, what do you think, author?

I look at the chart and see 70 trades and the result is 3 rubles or 3 dollars?)

Yeah, so the rate of deposit growth isn't exactly a delight....

Figar0:
I look at the chart and see 70 trades and the result is 3 rubles or 3 dollars?)

So far max equity drawdown was 200 bk at seventh sell 0.18 lot...

Reason: