How much to sell a robot that brings in 10 to 15% each month

?

Mickey Moose:
?

Hide it and don't show it to anyone :)

Mickey Moose:
?

Losses? ))

If profits, it's not worth selling. The best you can do is honk it or PAMM it.

Mickey Moose:
?

I recently did the math - a robot with a deposit of up to 10,000 quid should give at least 20-25%/month.

With larger deposits the figures are different - less. With smaller deposits the figures should be more than 20-25%.

Somehow it turns out that, otherwise the meaning of such activity is lost.

If I'm not mistaken, I'll try to buy some more profitable brokerage in the future. The reason - no sense.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I threw out the tried-and-true 8%/month TS a couple of years ago. Reason - no point.

I'm sorry, but it sounds kind of delusional.

Or you just don't tell me it's a monkey with huge drawdown ready to zero out the deposit at any time, then yes, no point.

Tetyana Shcherba:

I'm sorry, but that sounds kind of delusional.

Or you're just not telling me that it's a monkey with huge drawdown ready to zero out at any moment, then yes, there's no point.

No, it's fine.

Maybe you have a different view on speculation and it would suit you.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No, a normal TS.

8% a month at no risk would suit everyone. Maybe you're just being a bit grabby? :)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No, a normal TS.

Would you like to share your system? :)

Vitalii Ananev:

Will you share the system? :)

Discarded. Basically, TC is on multiple wafers, dispersions and a bunch of condition checks. But the wizards are non-standard.

Approximately such - Obsolete prototype of wizards still for MT4 -https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8538

Butterworth Moving Average
Butterworth Moving Average
  • votes: 6
  • Yuriy Asaulenko
  • www.mql5.com
Представляет собой стандартный индикатор MovingAverage с добавленной функцией сглаживания фильтром Баттерворта 2-го порядка. Сбалансирован так, чтобы при выборе одинаковых периодов сглаживания, вес текущего отсчета соответствовал весу в Exponential Moving Average. Для выбора сглаживания по Баттерворту выбрать MA_Method=4.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Discarded. In principle, TC is on multiple wafers, dispersions and a bunch of condition checks. But the wafers are out of the ordinary.

You shouldn't have thrown it away. You don't appreciate your work.

Vitalii Ananev:

You shouldn't have thrown it away. You don't appreciate your work.

On the contrary, I do.) That's why it's not a fee)

Reason: