Programmer as a partner - page 5

Мы не давно на такую же тему веселились

That's the problem, that's all a lot of people can do. Ingoda, it's just demagoguery without a taste for colour or smell.)

It's the same scam.

Huh?

Would love to take down the thread as I found the right person.

The funny thing is that many people know him, some have even openly expressed their respect.

To some in the thread: Sometimes it's better to chew than to talk...

At this point I bid you farewell. Sincerely, yupi

Here I am reminded of a joke:

There is a crisis out there. Two traders talking at work in the morning:

- Well, how did you sleep?

- I slept like a little baby. I cried all night, and in the morning I shit my pants.

!!! But I can share a good strategy (TS) for free, though it's not mine, but I worked with it a little bit and the result suited me.

So: I have the same moving average on all charts for all periods. Exponential (EMA) with periods of 8 and 18. The main one is 8. The 18th is just for background. The tactic is simple. We wait for a strong directional movement, no matter where up or down, so that the price breaks away from the moving average. Then we wait for the price to return to EMA 8 and at the moment of price and moving average touching, we open by the movement. And only at the first pullback after the movement. The target is the previous bottom (or peak) from which the pullback started. (look at the picture, but the picture is not fixed :-()) The method can be used on the hour chart (if the strength of the movement is not enough to break away from the moving average on other periods), and on H1 - H4 - daily chart consequently. Probably, it works on other periods as well.

The main advantage of such trading (well, besides the fact that it brings profit in 9 out of 10 cases, and even more often) is that you open the TREND! If i can write an EA for this trading scheme, in itself it works pretty good, and i would like to attach here the ADX indicator for taking into account the strength of the trend, for this induke it is not important how much it shows and where it goes!

Of course this is all in a nutshell and in two words very little can be explained, but I have a request if anyone has dealt with such a strategy and not a similar one, please give me a link or send me the file with the EA.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

I, for example, call an idea/system that, without a single parameter (and hence all the optimizations) and technical tricks like pipsing, has been yielding quite stable profits since 1998 a working one. I just wrote 3 lines, put it in a tester and the balance is up. Of course not everything is perfect, but it's almost 100% a year with no reinvestments. When I get to my computer I'll post the state, if it's interesting of course.

Well, it is a grail. So it's possible. And the theory lags behind the practice, as usual. ;)

Yuupi_Como >> :

That's the problem, that's all a lot of people can do. Ingoda, it's just demagoguery without a taste for colour or smell))

Where...?

Would love to derail the thread as I've found the right person.

The funny thing is that many people know him, some have even openly expressed their respect.

To some of the people in the thread: Sometimes it's better to chew than to talk...

At this point I bid you farewell. >> Sincerely, yupi.

Onward and upward!!!

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Yes, interesting...

Strategy Tester Report
__MULTIHANDS_bar
MetaQuotes-Demo (Build 218)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period Day (D1) 1999.05.24 00:00 - 2008.10.31 00:00 (1998.01.01 - 2008.11.07)
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Parameters BaseLot=0.1; TakeProfit=0; StopLoss=0;
History bars 2562 Modelled ticks 18438253 Modeling quality 86.44%
Chart mismatch errors 2
Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 7464.29 Total profit 47773.43 Total loss -40309.14
Profitability 1.19 Expectation of winning 5.54
Absolute drawdown 14.00 Maximum drawdown 3007.76 (37.65%) Relative drawdown 43.41% (1144.43)
Total trades 1347 Short positions (% win) 675 (66.96%) Long positions (% win) 672 (71.28%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 931 (69.12%) Loss trades (% of all) 416 (30.88%)
Largest profitable trade 388.96 losing deal -1046.38
Average profitable deal 51.31 losing deal -96.90
Maximum continuous wins (profit) 21 (904.96) Continuous losses (loss) 5 (-489.04)
Maximum Continuous Profit (number of wins) 1013.37 (15) Continuous loss (number of losses) -1046.38 (1)
Average continuous winnings 3 Continuous loss 1

Yes, about 100% a year right) Grail? - No. But the system is quite workable. It's just a completely symmetric entry/exit system without any parameters, indicators, the system is simple as half a penny, transparent and understandable, the entire 7-line code with trading operations, just use elementary TP, SL, trals adds beauty to the curve) Even in its bare form it works for a number of different markets)

In order to see if an idea like this is a working one, without waiting 9 years, run this EA on any other pair. If the system is so simple and effective, the result will be similar to the one above. Otherwise there may be an element of blunt fitting for the euro situation (look at where the eu was on 24.05.1999, and by the way the question is, why exactly from this date is the test?). Or just rewind the test from 1994 or 1991. Simple systems should work always, everywhere and on everything. It's an axiom. For me at least. Respectfully.

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>
In order to understand whether the idea is working or not, and not to wait 9 years, run this EA on any other symbol. If the system is that simple and effective, the result will be similar to the one above. Otherwise there may be an element of blunt fitting for the euro situation (look at where the eu was on 24.05.1999, and by the way the question is, why exactly from this date is the test?). Or just rewind the test from 1994 or 1991. Simple systems should work always, everywhere and on everything. It's an axiom. For me at least. Respectfully.

Date? And now I see where the underprofit reached 100%), on this computer I have quotes just from this date, it's strange I put 1.1.1998 in the tester, did the tester start putting its dates according to the availability of quotes?) No, there's no catch, I uploaded the new quotes from HZ and checked 1999, it's like 200% chocolate. The idea works, no adjustment and moreover it has nothing to do with the growth of the eura. It is only useless) It is useful to understand what the market is and how to fight it. I even have not thought to use it because of its primitivism) Yes, and it's too big for me... I think of it after another false idea has been debunked.)

Figar0 >> :

Date? And now I see where the underprofit reached 100%), on this computer I have quotes just from this date, it's strange I put 1.1.1998 in the tester, did the tester start putting its dates according to the availability of quotes?) No, there's no catch, I uploaded the new quotes from HZ and checked 1999, it's like 200% chocolate. The idea works, no adjustment and moreover it has nothing to do with the growth of the eura. It is only useless) Just to understand what the market is and how to fight it. I even have not thought to use it because of its primitivism) Yes, and it's too big for me... I recollect it after the resurrection of another half-idea).

If it is not a fitting and 200%, why is it no use? If it is too big, cent is in your hands and go ahead. it is better than to debunk your half-ideas all the time;)

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>

Well, if it's not a fitting and 200%, then why is it no use? if it's a bit big, then a cent real is in your hands and go ahead. anything is better than constantly debunking under-ideas. ;)

200% is 1999, have you seen the end of the curve? It's how crisis looks like on this idea. And I already have something to trade with, I'm not just picking undeveloped ideas but I use elements of this idea one way or another... I have working ideas and TS, otherwise our searches are useless.

Figar0 >> :

Yesterday, at 1 a.m. this very idea came up, I wrote an EA on it. The only difference: when the stop loss of one order is reached, I open another order in the same direction as the remaining order. After that a TakeProfit is reached (which is at a distance of several points from the stop of the opposite order) and both orders are closed. The result is slightly better -)

Reason: