Programmer as a partner

Looking for an mql4 programmer as a partner. From me the idea - from you cooperation, comments on the idea, programming. Joint testing, refinement.

If anything write to yuupi_como @ mail.ru

How much money?

I think if you pay me $1000 for each TC, that would be fine.

Внимательно читайте название топика

A partner is a concept that implies cooperation. That is, no one pays anyone anything, in case anyone hasn't realised.

wise >> :
How much money?

As much as the programmer can spare, let him put it up. It's a righteous cause, the victory will be ours.

Yuupi_Como >> :

From me the idea, from you the cooperation, comments on the idea, programming.

It's a bit of an uneven shift, don't you think?

I think when the system is profitable, such questions will be irrelevant. All the more so, it is voluntary. I suggested, you agree by writing a letter, or you refuse by remaining silent.

Yuupi_Como писал(а) >>
I think that if you pay me $1000 for each TC, that would be OK.

Will your TS ideas be profitable? What if they are not? 1000$ from you? What good would a programmer get from such a collaboration? Lost time... But you check your ideas for free. What kind of mutually beneficial cooperation is this? Man ready to call himself a programmer, must be able to program, that is easy to check. But how to check your ideas without spending your time? Or at least your knowledge of the subject area?

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>

That's a bit of an uneven offset, don't you think?

Why not, it's fine, absolutely in the front. Just a little addition - Yupi, you show the results of trading on any of your brilliant TS for a certain period of time by hand, I assure you - you will choose your partner by very detailed CV. Or everything will be explained to you here in no less detail about freebies. And you don't have to give them the doggy bank or the ICQ ... Well... Post your stats right here, and then lock some of your reals and give me a link.

Personally, I'm very happy now. I write slowly, and I'm also explained how I should use my codes. What else do I need for a happy old age?

And I want to add a big secret: I'm not a proger and rather slow, and when I'm busy with code - sometimes I forget about account, so they even take bribes for me at that time, as if you just don't get distracted.

I guess my suggestion (note it is a suggestion, and only a suggestion) applies to people who do not put their time ahead of their ability to take risks. The market is a risk. Communicating with people is a risk. I too took a risk by creating this thread, in the hope of not krtiki, but in finding a partner, knowing a bit of the local character. Yes, my risk was not justified. But I do not regret it, as I wish you.

And freebies are a bit of a stretch. If we get something for free in life, we don't really get it. Either we pay for it later, or we have already paid for it.

I see, so there are no results, just arrogance and a desire to pass the risk on to others, which is a freebie. Who needs it?

Good luck.

Reason: