Gentlemen, where should the money go? - page 2

Try here: http://lendmoney.ru/tl/ 30% APR.

P.S.: knew but forgot one firm, they were offering certificates with 72% APR. :(((

Tim, buy bonds and live peacefully!!! You'll get 10-17% interest per annum, and you have the opportunity to speculate, even if you don't trade the money and you'll keep your interest... Bonds are much more attractive than stocks. The price of a bond will fall (they rarely fall that much...) but you won't lose anything. Bonds get redeemed at a fixed price... :-) IMHO. And the interest will accrue depending on the bond.... Every 3 months, 2 times a year or once a year. When you need money, just sell the bonds....

After that, you will have to get the money back from the CD... if you don't trade... and don't mess with the ones you've corresponded with... they took $5,000 from the guy back then... You'll have a hard time getting it back... Just look at their withdrawal process.

P.s. If you need any help selecting a portfolio, contact me... ICQ:391154791

meta-trader2007 >> :

Try here: http://lendmoney.ru/tl/ 30% APR.

P.S.: knew but forgot one firm, it offered certificates with 72% APR. :(((

Not a relative of MMM by any chance?

tim21701 писал (а) >>

The question in the title of the topic is of course dumb, and even sounds like a moron. But the point is...

I'm 34 years old, single. I work as a programmer in Murmansk, I'm writing in Pascal. I work as I can and when I have free time (and orders of course), + I can trade on Forex (I use service of DS "Alpari"). I have a 2-bedroom flat in the city centre, as far as my fantasy in IT was enough - furnished the flat as could. :) Four months ago I allowed myself to buy a Ford Kuga. But now, with the death of my own older brother - I can do more. A lot more. And that's when the question came up....

Two days ago I wrote to the helpline (814446) tech support Fx4u? Here is a quote from the correspondence:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

tim21701 (13:30:06 27/10/2008)
Good afternoon. I have a question - regarding finances...
FX4U Support
(13:31:01 27/10/2008)
Good afternoon. Regarding finances - to the managers usually. But ask - what I know - I will explain.

tim21701 (13:31:32 27/10/2008)
If I put 800,000 into my account (for example 800,000) and I don't play for a month, will I be charged any % at the end of the month?
FX4U Support (13:31:44 27/10/2008)
No. You won't. On the contrary, the company accrues interest on balances
FX4U Support (13:32:08 27/10/2008)
12.5% as I remember on standart accounts
tim21701 (13:32:16 27/10/2008)
Okay. thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I am sitting here thinking: how is it possible not to use Sberbank - if they have such annual interest rates in rubles? It turns out that putting 800,000r for the year they give me more 90,000 (12.5%), it turns out (90,000 divided by 12 months) 7,500 per month? Or am I something "do not understand"?

Yeah, so you don't have to work at all...... :))

Please tell me where and what to invest money in, with as little risk as possible....

at one time i bought real estate - several flats

I have no regrets, there is always a region where prices are low.

---

I missed out on a $2,000 plot of land for 20 acres

to build on...

Now the land plot has gas and water, houses next door are complete, there is a telephone, shops, etc.

The gas, water, phone, shops, etc. are now in place and the price has skyrocketed to over $10,000.

---

Those who promise high interest rates, beware of them.

especially in times of stagnation and recession and convulsions.

and compare their miserable interest rates to the example I gave you.

But if you have to choose, it's better to choose a bank by its real condition, not by its interest rate ... the image of its history and so on.

---

The "literate" banks will hold up in times of crisis.

The "illiterate" will fall.

---

distinguishing a "literate" bank from an "illiterate" bank is very difficult

Real estate is not liquid... and even more so now mortgages are slammed and no one knows where the price will fall...

Now I am sitting here thinking: how is it possible not to use Sberbank - if they have such an annual interest rate in rubles? It turns out that put 800.000r for the year they give me more 90.000 (12.5%), it turns out (90.000 p divided by 12 months) 7.500 per month? Or am I "do not understand"?

Duck, that way you don't have to work at all...... :))

Can you tell me where and what I can invest money in with minimal risk....

I was in a similar office, they accrue interest on the condition that trades are made on the account.

And they also look whether you did not do it for the sake of the interest!

In short, interest is not seen as a contractual requirement but as a bonus for working on the account.

They say: We are not a bank but a business. How about that !!!

Stells >> :

I was in a similar office, they charge interest on the condition that you make trades in your account.

And they also look at whether you did it for the interest!

In short, interest is not a contractual requirement, but a bonus for working on the account.

They say: We are not a bank, but a commercial structure. How about that!!!

If you give them that much money... ...you'll be stifled by their greed.

BARS писал (а) >>

Real estate is not liquid... and even more so now mortgages are choking and no one knows where the price is going to fall...

and I don't need liquidity!

I'd rather get a lease

and have a stable adequate income from it.

and if necessary, a buyer can always be found.

at all times - housing has been and will continue to be in demand

and most importantly it's not getting any cheaper...

the price of the house is always appropriate in comparison with the standard of living

I don't see cities with dogs on the streets, broken windows, boarded-up doors.

( except in cinemas )

YuraZ >> :

and I don't need liquidity!

I'd rather get the rent.

and have a stable adequate income from it.

And if necessary a buyer can always be found slowly

housing has always been and will always be in demand.

I do not see cities with dogs running in the streets, broken windows and boarded-up doors.

( unless it's a movie )

Come and visit us in Uryupinsk! You'll see, they make these films here ...))

It's just a matter of opinion, some take liquidity into account. Some invest like you do. It's OK :-) I think I did not say anything wrong, because finances are finances. I do not think it is too bad, because finances are finances. The owner knows what he wants. But if he's willing to give it to the DC... It seems that liquidity for him also plays a role.

My boss used to get galvanised ... he used to bring bundles to his garage and they would just lie there ... and the price would go up ... :-)

This is not a good time to invest in real estate. You can trade on the interbank market. Spreads are very small. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Reason: