[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 925

someone tell me, how to sell or correctly enter it in the Expert Advisor.

I almost looked through the whole site, I still don't understand how and what?

gheka:

It's very original. Bravo.

I have been working on this project for a long time now, and I've been working on it for a long time. I have been working on my trading account for a long time now, and I'm not sure what to do. Demo account.

gheka:

When setting a stop and a take, you need to compare the distance of the stop and a take from the price with the size of the StopLevel and, if the distance is less than the StopLevel level, adjust it to the allowable size, otherwise - error 130...

RomanP:

I have been working on this project for a long time now, and I've been working on it for a while. I have been working on my trading account for a long time now, and I'm not sure if I want it to work or not. Demo account.

I, too, somehow everything is not right, not like man... If I work, I get paid, but if I don't work, I don't have it for some reason...
No one will knock on the door, bring it to me and ask, "Please, just take my money"... :)

Place my EA on the server

artmedia70:

It's not right for me either, it's not human... If I work, I get paid, but if I don't work, I don't have it for some reason...
No one will knock on the door, bring it to me and ask, "Please, just take my money"... :)

Putting your EA on the server

Now the other question is how to place it?

RomanP:

Now the other question is how to place it?
How about a search?... What about reading it?

Thanks for the link, I'll take a look and read, maybe I'll get something. In general, I'd like to be more specific.

extern double StopLoss=1000.0;
extern double TakeProfit=1000.0;
extern double Lots=1.0;
extern int total;

int start() {

int pt,dg;
double Price_1,Price_2,min,max,pa,pb;
RefreshRates();

pt=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT);
dg=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS);
pa=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK);
pb=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID);
Price_1=pb;
Price_2=pa;
min=iLow(NULL,0,2);
max=iHigh(NULL,0,2);
total=OrdersTotal();

double slB=NormalizeDouble (pa-StopLoss*pt,dg);
double tpB=NormalizeDouble(pa+TakeProfit*pt,dg);
double slS=NormalizeDouble(pb+StopLoss*pt,dg);
double tpS=NormalizeDouble(pb-TakeProfit*pt,dg);

if(total<1) {

if(Price_1>max)
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,pa,2,slB,tpB,"My order#",16384,0,Green);

if(Price_2<min)
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,pb,2,slS,tpS,"My order#",16384,0,Green);
}

}return(0);

I tried my best, I rewrote everything, but there is still an error of 130, help me, where is it wrong?

I think there is no need for a stop leveller here, after all, are the tees and stops at 1000?

Hi all. The Expert Advisor works but shows an error in the log. Old tick EURUSD5 1.40050/1.40060

How do I fix it?

Reason: