[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 929

Vinin:

I would always be interested to know how you are thanked for your help. I've certainly received it a couple of times, maybe more. Who knows what kind of thank yous there are?

Victor. After you've helped, give me the number of your wallet for a thank-you donation :)))

artmedia70:

It's a total fucking mess!!! Forgive me, but this is the first time I've seen such monstrous inattention, laziness to think and a complete lack of logical thinking. I don't think you should do programming... IMHO of course. No offense, but on the previous page, at the very beginning of it, I inserted the code you required, which returns the flag of closing the last position by a stop. Anticipating your question about what is the previous page, I will give it to you here:

If you can, you can figure it out. There's both a search for an order and its selection and a comparison of the closing price with its StopLoss value...

Although... I don't think it will help.

Thank you very much for giving me your patience( yes I know the word "Thank you" doesn't gurgle and you can't put it in your pocket)

"This is totally fucked up!" You don't have to say it, just don't bother answering it. The questions are not for you personally.

You don't have to answer my questions.

Thank you very much again, if I make it through and everything works out, I owe you a cool prostrate and you'll be first on the list to get a beer, I stand behind my words.

gheka:

Thank you very much for giving me your patience (yes I know that the word "thank you" does not gurgle and you can't put it in your pocket)

"This is totally fucked up!" - you don't have to say it, just don't bother answering, because the questions are not for you personally.

You don't have to answer my questions.

Thank you very much again, if I get through and everything works out, I owe you a big prostrate and you'll be first on the list to get a beer, I'm responsible for my words.

Let's not get too deep into the debate... :))

It just happened that I tried to answer the questions you asked by giving you leading answers, but you kept asking the same questions.

I gave you the full code of a function that fully does exactly what you were looking for, but the questions continued... and again exactly the ones that have already been answered comprehensively.

I apologize for my weakness shown in the harshness of my comments. I understand - one must be more patient.

Good luck to you and... no hard feelings. I hope the conflict is over?

artmedia70:

Let's not get bogged down in debates. :))

It just so happened that I tried to answer your questions by giving you leading answers, but you kept asking the same questions.

I gave you the full code for a function that fully does exactly what you were looking for, but the questions continued... and again, exactly the ones that have already been answered comprehensively.

I apologize for my weakness shown in the harshness of my comments. I understand - we must be more patient.

Good luck to you and... no hard feelings. I hope the conflict is over?

Done!

Roman.:

Maybe your brokerage company does not allow explicit specifying of take and stop positions, check it - put zeros in the opening order function in their places.

i really put zeros in, the EA is working on a demo, what do i do now?

i can't go back to profitability.

gheka:

i really put zeros, and the EA earned on demo, so what do i do now?

how can i do without stops and takeovers?

So you operate in two stages. First, you open a position without stops and takeovers, then you check that it is in the market and, if it is, then you modify it by setting a stop and take.

Hello! Can anyone give me a hint. When testing, my tester draws different lines, objects in the window... How can this be turned off? I've already looked through all the properties.

artmedia70:
So we have two steps. First you open a position without any stops and takeovers, then you check if it is in the market, and if it is, then you modify it by setting a stop and takeovers.

If I do that, I'll modify it by setting a stop and taking a take,

wouldn't it be easier to just find out what the profit is by

double OrderProfit( )

if double OrderProfit()<0 then was the stop?

gheka:

Ok, no problem I will do that, by the way about how to find out what the stop was,

Isn't it easier just to find out what the profit is using

double OrderProfit( )

if double OrderProfit( ) <0 then there was a stop ?

If OrderProfit()<0, then there could be a manual negative close, or an OrderClose function, but Kim's function says to close exactly at SL and nothing else

Techno:
If OrderProfit()<0, then there could be a manual negative close, or an OrderClose function, but Kim's function says to close exactly at SL and nothing else
There you go... You're ahead of the curve... I will also add my milestone - the Expert Advisor could close in the red - for example, it closes on the total profit of all positions. For example, by equity trawl.
Reason: