[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 871

Bicus:

Thank you, of course. But I already have it by brute force. Everything works too long and the optimizer sinks into very long calculations.

I was thinking that you could somehow clamp the tickets of the last operation with orders into an array, for example. Is it possible? Or, is it possible to do nothing but brute force?

If you want it to be fast, then save the tickets when placing the order - and if the array overflow - you have 100 cells, shift the array itself by one element - then it will be fast.

It would then be linked to a specific terminal. That's not the answer either.

Bicus:
Then you get a link to a specific terminal. That's not the answer either.

Why? Or do you need to analyse the trading history of an EA other than your own?

IgorM:

Why? Or do you need to analyse the trading history of an EA other than your own?

The advisor is mine.

So there is no way to extract orders from the order history apart from brute force?

Bicus:

The advisor is mine.

So, there is no way to extract orders from the history except by using orderSelect()?

You can do nothing but use OrderSelect() to select an order for work/analysis, even from the history, even from a trade.

Make a separate function for storing the necessary orders in the ticket array and call this function when you need to update the array, and constantly work with the array, though I think the array is only interesting in the times of placing/closing orders

1) RSIBuffer=iCustom(NULL, 0, "2MAPercentage",percent, 0,1);

2) RSIBuffer=iCustom(NULL, 0, "2MAPercentage",percent, period1, period2, 0,1);

3) RSIBuffer=iCustom(NULL, 0, "2MAPercentage",0,1);

Gentlemen, why is my Expert Advisor calling the indicator works without interruption without fed variable or with one fed variable (which comes after the indicator header, cases 3 and 1), but when two or more are fed for optimization, then on testing is a constant loading and unloading of indicator (case 2), with a big slowdown in work ?

mtc12:

Dear Tolik, if you keep posting decompiled EAs, you could get banned

I apologise, here's its original form from where I tested it

Files:
rm.ex4  106 kb

I have not been able to flip this EA, unlike other EAs I have flipped for others, the algorithm is simple, there instead of sell I changed buy to buy instead of sell. I have been trying to reverse this EA, unfortunately I couldn't, unlike other EAs I have reversed, the algorithm is simple there instead of sell I changed it to buy and in place of buy I changed it to sell. This EA has turned out to be the most negative and I want to reverse it. Now I am trying to earn 0.5 pips on EUR/USD at MoneyRain broker because the spread is half a pip. If I have time to check this EA, may someone change the algorithm and swap places, when I change sell to buy nothing happens, help who knows about programming, Regards Tolik. The Expert Advisor in the post above rm.exe

mtc12:

Have you already tried writing/correcting the code yourself and it didn't work? Yes - then it's a specific question, no - then it's this way

Reason: