[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 872

Gospoda programisty...

S bolshim uvazheniyem k Vam

Est tutin indikator MACD s raznih timeframe'ov https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/112720

A est tochno takoi gotovyi, tolko po indikator OsMA? Ya tut v kode probyat menyat iMACD na iOsMA chto to tut ne kleetsya... ili kak sdelat toch tolko po OSMA? pomogite....

Thank you for your help, maybe this thread will help, Sincerely Tolik.

Rossi:

1) RSIBuffer=iCustom(NULL, 0, "2MAPercentage",percent, 0,1);

2) RSIBuffer=iCustom(NULL, 0, "2MAPercentage",percent, period1, period2, 0,1);

3) RSIBuffer=iCustom(NULL, 0, "2MAPercentage",0,1);

Gentlemen, why is my Expert Advisor calling the indicator works without interruption without fed variable or with one fed variable (which comes after the indicator header, cases 3 and 1), but when two or more are fed for optimization, then on testing is a constant loading and unloading of indicator (case 2), with a big slowdown in work ?

Check that the data entered into the custom indicator is correct. Incorrect data will cause it to overload and slow down the whole process.

While digging in the code of standard trawl, an idea came to my mind to modify (add a couple more lots to the existing position). Since modifying a lot using OrderModify( .... ) function is not possible, I modified it using OrderSend function (....), but nothing happens, the order is not opened, no error messages appear either. I wonder why, is it because only one chosen order may be modified in one iteration, or it's impossible to do that in the trawl? And how is it possible to do this in general? To pass parameters to the trawl function call, but how is it only called. Maybe through a global variable? Then we would have to write not one but several variables at once, which complicates the execution.

Who knows, can you share your knowledge?

Infinity:

While digging in the code of standard trawl, an idea came to my mind to modify (add a couple more lots to the existing position). Since modification of lot using OrderModify( .... ) function is not possible, I modified it using OrderSend function (....), but nothing happens, the order is not opened, no error messages appear either. I wonder why, is it because only one chosen order may be modified in one iteration, or it's impossible to do that in the trawl? And how is it possible to do this in general? To pass parameters to the trawl function call, but how is it only called. Maybe we could use a global variable? Then we would have to write not one but several variables at once and it would complicate the execution.

Who knows, can you share your knowledge?

It's possible to make even a horned devil... :)
I can tell you without your code - call the position opening function immediately after modifying StopLoss in the trawl.

In the indicator, after reaching Bars value of Max bar in the window, IndicatorCounted() does not change the value when a new candle arrives, as a result the candle arrives, the chart moves, but the indicator stands.

Please advise how to solve this problem (I can simply increase the number of bars in the window, but the indicator will always work).

Dear gurus, please advise how to find a solution to this simple problem:

The input to the script is 25 external string variables named XXXXXX_counter, where the counter is a natural number 1,2,3... 25

the script body should process these variables in a loop for ( i=1 ; i<=25 ; i++ ){...}

I can't figure out how to refer to the corresponding variable in the loop body, getting its name using the i counter

an array would be nice, but external arrays are not allowed....

the problem ultimately boils down to referring to a variable whose name is contained in a string variable.

Respectfully, Gravitus

Gravitus:

array would be nice, but external arrays are not allowed....

allowed.

reag:

In the indicator, after reaching Bars value of Max bar in the window, IndicatorCounted() does not change the value when a new candle arrives, as a result the candle arrives, the chart moves, but the indicator stands.

Please advise how to solve this problem (I can simply increase the number of bars in the window, but the indicator will always work).

Instead of IndicatorCounted() write what you need.

Andrei01:
allowed.

When I try to write

extern string array[25];

the compiler gives out

'array' - external arrays are not allowed

Reason: