[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 878

Vinin:

I think I have one of those in my toys.
Where?

Good evening !

Can you tell me please - the strategy tester for this testing period (only three months) opens less than half of the trades that a strategy should open - what could be the problem ?

Artemida70, thanks for the tip on entering the forum.

Помогите начинающему.

Прочел учебник С.Ковалева по MQL4, собрал из этого учебника эксперт, выполнил компиляцию. Все получилось. Попробовал выполнить тестирование советника в режиме генетического алгоритма. На Ваше рассмотрение представляю выдержку из журнала Тестера.

1) 2010.09.30 18:16:25 sovetnik_1: optimization started

2) 2010.09.30 18:16:25 sovetnik_1 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully

3) 2010.09.30 18:16:25 sovetnik_1: optimization stopped

4) 2010.09.30 18:16:25 There were 1 passes done during optimization, 1 results have been discarded as insignificant

5) 2010.09.30 18:16:25 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 502 at 2010.08.30 16:00 exceeded)

6) 2010.09.30 18:16:25 TestGenerator: unmatched data error(hig value 1.2710 at 2010.08.26 05:30 is not reached from the least timeframe, high price 1.2709 mismatches)

7) 2010.09.30 18:16:25 TestGenerator: unmatched data error(low value 1.2617 at 2010.08.24 13:15 is not reached from the least timeframe, high price 1.2617 mismatches)

И далее в том же духе. Английского языка, к сожалению, я не знаю. Смысл первых трех строчек мне понятен.

Очень прошу Вас дать построчный перевод строк с 4 по 7. Выскажите свое мнение о характере ошибки и где может быть эта ошибка в программе.

СПАСИБО.

artmedia70
:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/108553

boris.45:
Artemida70, thanks for the tip on entering the forum.

I don't remember telling you how to access the forum... :)

I don't think anyone will be able to help you here without the EA itself from the optimization log entries alone. Psychics have been resting for a decade... :)

And why are you trying to optimize it anyway? Just run the test first and look for errors.

Optimization, if at all, is needed at the final step of testing of the Expert Advisor and the strategy as a whole

in order to find the optimum values of the variables. However, I personally, IMHO, believe that it is just a stupid fitting to the historical data,

therefore I try to do everything dynamically in my EAs relying on the EA itself in calculation of optimum values of variables.

volshebnik:

Good evening !

Can you tell me please - the strategy tester for this testing period (only three months) opens less than half of the trades that a strategy should open - what could be the problem ?

In the EA ... :)

Hello! Please advise. The Expert Advisor is based on placing orders when MAs of different periods are crossed. How should I make only one order trigger in the loop between two MA crossings, and not 18, etc. if the loop is too long? Thank you!

prom18:
Hello! Please advise. The Expert Advisor is based on placing orders when MAs of different periods are crossed. How should I make only one order trigger in the loop between two MA crossings, and not 18, etc. if the loop is too long? Thank you!

Check for the number of open orders

Slightly different. Opened a position at the beginning of the cycle and closed on SL or TP. The cycle continues. We do not need anything else from it. We wait for the next crossing to open another order.

prom18:
Slightly different. Opened a position at the beginning of the cycle and closed on SL or TP. The cycle continues. We do not need anything else from it. We wait for the next crossing to open another order.

we can memorize the time of the bar at which the signal appeared and worked

Reason: