[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 865

Dimka-novitsek:

Please tell me what "OP BUY"-variable expected means

here while(difference>Span)
( OrderSend (string symbol, OP_BUY, volume, double price, slippage,Bid-stoploss*Point,
Bid+takeprofit*Point, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=Red) )

while(0-difference>Red)
( OrderSend (string symbol, OP_SELL, volume, double price, slippage,Ask+stoploss*Point,
Ask-takeprofit*Point, string comment=NULL, string comment=0, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=Black) )

Maybe just remove all variable declarations?

while(разница>Размах) 
  OrderSend (NULL,OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Bid-stoploss*Point,Bid+takeprofit*Point,"",12345,0,Red);

while(0-разница>Размах)
  OrderSend (NULL,OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,3,Ask+stoploss*Point,Ask-takeprofit*Point,"",12345,0,Black);

usver:

Maybe just remove all variable declarations?

while(разница>Размах) 
  OrderSend (NULL,OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Bid-stoploss*Point,Bid+takeprofit*Point,"",12345,0,Red);

while(0-разница>Размах)
  OrderSend (NULL,OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,3,Ask+stoploss*Point,Ask-takeprofit*Point,"",12345,0,Black);
Не NULL, а Symbol()

Thanks!!!!!!! I'm going to try and put it in the code.

Cool!!!Seems to compile!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Also, I'm sorry.

{ int C=I;
И++;
AND=C; }
Time[1]- Time[C]=K ;
int difference=Close [1]-Close [C];

Again the error, technically it seems to be correct 'Time' - unexpected token C:\metatrader\experts\Time of Dimon 2.mq4 (40, 13)

'Time' - unexpected token C:\Metatrader\experts\Time of Dimon 2.mq4 (40, 28)

Translated, didn't understand "Time" - unexpected sign, Help, please!!!

Dimka-novitsek:

Also, I'm sorry.

{ int C=I;
И++;
AND=C; }
Time[1]- Time[C]=K ;
int difference=Close[1]-Close[C];

Again the error, technically it seems to be correct 'Time' - unexpected token C:\metatrader\experts\Time of Dimon 2.mq4 (40, 13)

'Time' - unexpected token C:\Metatrader\experts\Time of Dimon 2.mq4 (40, 28)

Translated, didn't understand "Time" - unexpected sign, Help, please!!!

It's simple, the function has to be done from left to right!

It's not Time[1]-Time[C]=K;

But K=Time[1]- Time[C];

Hello!

Can you please suggest an antipode for OrderProfit(), but to return a loss value for the selected (open) order.

Thank you!

Lim1:

Hello!

Can you please suggest an antipode for OrderProfit(), but it should return the loss value of the selected (open) order.

Thank you!

if the OrderProfit() function returns a negative value, this will be the amount of loss on the selected order, whether it is open or not

Thank you!!! I'm such a jerk!!! I'm sorry!
Reason: