[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 746

Good afternoon, friends.

Please advise on this question:

Is it possible to write the highs/minimums formation time on the ZigZag to a file?

approximately in this form:

2010.07.16 21:00, 1 - if there is a maximum

2010.07.17 12:00, 2 - if there is a minimum?

I will be glad to any recommendations, links, code snippets.

Thank you very much in advance.

Morzh09:

Good afternoon, friends.

Please advise on this question:

Is it possible to write the highs/minimums formation time on the ZigZag to a file?

approximately in this form:

2010.07.16 21:00, 1 - if there is a maximum

2010.07.17 12:00, 2 - if there is a minimum?

I will be glad to any recommendations, links, code snippets.

Thank you very much in advance.

I already replied to you in your topic.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/127499

Friends! I realise it's 4.50 in the morning... I understand, but... I don't get it... How can it be? Just before opening a position I insert Print ("la-la-topola...") and it's not in the log!!!

... Lift up my eyelids ! ... :)

And they say miracles never happen... Point the finger, please, what am I missing...

Then how do I debug... My function doesn't work, but I call it when defining trading criteria, but the results are very vague.
So I decided to use Prints to see what's up with the hockey-ball, but the log is empty... So I put the printers in the code workspace (still debugging, but working)
I decided to insert the printers and... there you have it. And what I have is that there's nothing. The horror! I have a rest... :)
But, please, tell me what's going on... :)

The full log is written to a file, not to the terminal log. The developers did it to optimize the execution.

Right-click on the log window, and there - "Open". You will see everything in the file.

Mathemat:

The full log is written to a file, not to the terminal log. The developers did it to optimize the execution.

Right click on the log window, and there - "Open". You will see everything in the file.

Alexey, I know that, thank you. Didn't realise to look there, but I'm afraid there's unlikely to be anything there. After all it is made to increase speed of testing in particular,
but it is the first order opening, moreover in pause mode in the tester by F12, and I had unprinting in much more "crazy" places of code,
where on every tick the printer was outputting everything properly.
That's why I didn't look at the logs... But of course I'll look there as well... Thank you.

artmedia70:
Alexei, I know that, thank you. Didn't think to look there, but I'm afraid it's unlikely there will be anything there.

Actually, I didn't doubt that you did. Well, you never know what the heat does to people :)

Try an Alert instead of a print.

Mathemat:

Actually, I didn't doubt that you did. You never know what the heat can do to people :)

You might try an alert instead of a print.

There you go! Thank you. I'll try, of course, as the logs are the same as the logs - i.e. nothing to do with the print...
I guess it's time to go to bed after all... :)

As I understand it, a refill is an addition to the main order. According to the log and the chart, only the main opened and no refill.

Mathemat:

Actually, I didn't doubt that you did. You never know what the heat does to people :)

Try to output an alert instead of a print.

Alert won't work - in the tester it turns into a print... So, in general, the tester has a feature to process trade conditions first (orders and logic) and only then, if you have time to do a print, so only a soment, and this operation takes much longer than a print.

Roger:
As I understand it, inclusion is an addition to the main order. According to the log and the chart, only the main order opened and no refill.

??????????

Can't you see the comment on the order that pops up when you hover over it in the picture? Can't you see the comment that is written in the code there? Buy_M5_Strategy_1_Dollision2(512), and it's his MedGP in brackets??? Where does it say Buy_M5_Major_position(51)??? That's exactly the comment I'm asking for the main positions, and the medjic 51 is 5 = M5, 1 = strategy 1...
I'm adding to main position, if you have one, but you can open without it, if market and situation allows...
So... keep looking...

Reason: