[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 7

goldtrader >> :

Create a template, save it and load (use) it as required.

>> Exactly. >> Thank you!

Figar0 >> :

Describe the intersection in a different way. An intersection is: the wrist was lower than the price, became higher than the price, hence there was an intersection, these two points are mandatory to describe an intersection!!!! This is the fact of intersection and this is what is described by the construction:

if (Open[1] > MA (at the beginning of the bar the price is greater than ma1) &&(and) Close[1] < MA(at the end of the bar the price is less than ma1 ). Of course this is a simplified description of the crossover, not covering all possible situations, the "real" description is much more complex.

THIS is the twist that has been missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT (Open[1]-is it the opening price on the first bar?). If the previous is correct then............. what is "at the beginning of the bar" and "at the end of the bar".

Isn't this for the condition for 0 bar......

Thanks in advance....

goldtrader >> :

It is unlikely that you will get it by accident.

For example, you can read the history using the standard MQL4 tools and save it in a custom file.

And use it as you want.

>>) I'm cool with that then.) Thank you.

igrok2008 писал(а) >>

BUT (Open[1]-is this the opening price on the first bar?). If the previous one is correct then............. but what is "at the beginning of the bar" and "at the end of the bar".

Isn't it for the condition for 0 bar......

Thanks in advance....

The start of a bar is just its Open, the end is Close, that's the meaning I was putting into those words trying to become "accessible-understandable"),

With a zero bar, it's much more complicated, only its Open price is known, the Close price is constantly changing. As soon as it becomes known, the bar stops being a zero bar and becomes a bar [1]. Paradox, blah).

I don't advise you to catch the crossovers on the zero bar at this stage, you will need additional conditions to cut off the possible back and forth price movement through the wrist and the false signals that may occur.

sayfuji писал(а) >>
Кто его знает что ним предусмотрено, вам виднее. А фраза что денег недостаточно говрит о том, что их действительно недостаточно. Прибавьте тестовый депозит и входите минимальным лотом.

Oh, my dc's are killing me,

What brokerage company do you use?

Do you know about InstaForex? If so, what do you think about it?

Figar0 >> :

The beginning of a bar is just the opening - Open, the end - Close, which is exactly what I meant when I was trying to become "accessible-understandable",)

With a zero bar, everything is much more complicated, only its Open price is known, the Close price is constantly changing. As soon as it becomes known, the bar stops being a zero bar and becomes a bar [1]. Paradox, blah).

I don't advise you at this stage to catch the crossovers on the zero bar, you will need additional conditions to cut off possible back and forth price movement through the wrist and emerging false signals.

Thank you, right to the point..... right to the point....

You have confirmed my thinking. So my reasoning is quite ligical and sound.

Sometimes it is difficult for a beginner to understand something from articles published on this site. They are most likely written by really great professionals, but they (in my opinion) lack a little zest that distinguishes those teachers one remembers for years......

If my reflections have offended anyone (in terms of offence), I beg your pardon. I didn't mean to.

If I may, after the weekend, I'll post more of my thoughts and questions......

Best wishes to all of YOU and have an easy :-))))) weekend.......

Alius999 >> :

Oh, my dc's are killing me,

What brokerage company do you use?

What do you know about InstaForex? If yes, what do you think about it?

Somehow I wanted to see the rating of dealing centres. I typed "dealing centre rating" into Yandex. See for yourself this way.........

Yeah, well, Finam ain't even close! I've been dared by the devil to go to them,

What does the rating even say about the quality of service or is it just PR?

Alius999 писал(а) >>
What does rating say about service quality or it's only PR?

Ratings are different... You can't talk about the DCs here. But there are plenty of places where you can freely ask such questions and get exhaustive questions, for example: http://forex.kbpauk.ru/postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/pr

Reason: