Metatrader 5 for Linux to make the process cheaper and faster. Question. Anyone can help me? :)

Hello, I would like to know if anyone has experience in use Linux for Metatrader 5. I will explain why I would like to use it...

For the optimization process I purchase some dedicated servers in order to make the process faster once I connect them through the Local Network Farm Agents. So there is a difference in price if I purchase those dedicated server for Linux intead of Windows, Linux is much cheaper so that's why I want to use Linux for those computers.

Note: I do not going to use Metatrader 5 in Linux to trade or make any optimization process. The Metatraders 5 in Linux will only use the computational power of those computers to help  through the Local Network Farm to Agents to make my master PC faster (in my master PC I use Windows to run MT5)

So my question here is if anyone has experience in the installation of Linux [my version is: Linux Ubuntu Desktop 18.04] because I am facing some problems. 

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px 'Helvetica Neue'}

Hope anyone can help me, I will really appreciate :)

High Currency: Hello, I would like to know if anyone has experience in use Linux for Metatrader 5. ... For the optimization process I purchase some dedicated servers in order to make the process faster once I connect them through the Local Network Farm Agents. So there is a difference in price if I purchase those dedicated server for Linux intead of Windows, Linux is much cheaper so that's why I want to use Linux for those computers.

Note: I do not going to use Metatrader 5 in Linux to trade or make any optimization process. The Metatraders 5 in Linux will only use the computational power of those computers to help  through the Local Network Farm to Agents to make my master PC faster (in my master PC I use Windows to run MT5)

So my question here is if anyone has experience in the installation of Linux [my version is: Linux Ubuntu Desktop 18.04] because I am facing some problems.

You don't need to install a full MetaTrader package. You only need to install MetaTester Agents for optimizations.

When running on Linux, you need to setup a virtual Windows environment (like Wine), but a VPS is already running as a virtual system. So you are in fact running a Virtual System within a Virtual System. This can make things even slower. Just be away of that.

Reason: