[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1105

Roman.:

Specifically define the concept of a dynamic lot. I'm going to show you the most similar function here, you can insert it yourself...

What would increase the lot as the deposit increases, as a percentage of the deposit, and you can change this percentage in the settings, or what is the easiest way to do it?

sammi61:

I want the lot to increase as the deposit increases, as a percentage of the deposit, and I want to be able to change this percentage in the settings, or what is the easiest way to do it?

I will do it now - insert it in my Expert Advisor and write it in comments...

sammi61:

What would increase the lot as the deposit increases, as a percentage of the deposit, and what would be possible to change this percentage in the settings, or how else would it be easier to do?

Here you go. Just send the ZigZag indicator, which the Expert Advisor uses - I want to see this miracle in action ... :-))
Files:

Roman.:

Here you go. I don't know what indicator ZigZag is using - I want to see it in action... :-))

I do not know what indicator he uses, tell me the name of the indicator

sammi61:

I don't know what indicator he uses, tell me the name of the indicator

The standard ZigZag is used. It is included in the delivery set.

Vinin:

The standard ZinZag is used. It is included in the scope of delivery.

Understood.

Roman.:

Got it.

My m15 is showing the euro-dollar quite well, I have optimised the settings a bit,

sammi61:

I have a good showing on m15 for eurodollar, I optimized the settings a little bit,

I have a 150 000 profit on M15 on bar opening - this is the best indicator for the year among all TFs, but then, however, towards the end of the year (since November) - it pours... Then a small + in the end 26000 profit at 10% risk from the deposit, with the basic parameters... watch, watch, watch... :-)))
Files:

sammi61:

My m15 has a good eurodollar showing, I optimised the settings a bit,

Send me your settings (input parameters) after optimisation...

Roman.:

Discount your settings (input parameters) after optimisation...

I have these (in order) 0, 7, 15,5,3,1100,2900,80,50,130,true,850

Reason: