Help! How To Get Two Different Dde Data From Two Different Metatrader Brokers?

Hello All,

I need the information on how to combine two DDE from two different brokers.

What I mean is like this :

1. Supposed that I am using Interbankfx and Alpari as my broker so I need to collect their live quotes in an Excel File. For example, I need to calculate the average price of GBP/JPY of those two brokers automatically in excel.

That would be easy to be done in excel if I have one row contains live quotes from Alpari, and another row contain live quotes from Interbankfx.

All I need to do is just make another row to sum up those two rows and divide it by two, so I will get the average.

2. The problem is, I have tried using the DDE-Sample.xls file and It read from the same source although I have opened Interbankfx and Alpari on the same time. For example, both the DDE-Sample.xls file read only from Alpari data, not from Interbankfx (although the file I am opening is from different folder, from Alpari Folder and Interbankfx folder). To be able to open the excel files at the same time, I just renamed the other file to DDE-Sample1.xls, the other file still remain DDE-Sample.xls.

3. Is this problem because the syntax of the DDE : MT4|BID!GBPUSD

The "MT4" doesn't care which broker's terminal is open and it seems that he just choose the broker to connect randomly.

Is there a way to solve this problem? Because actually I need to collect more than just two brokers, if possible I want to collect 5 brokers DDE data at the same time and calculate its average.

Thank You

does none have the answer for this problem?