[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1117

Pressing PrintScreen CysRq,No reaction

Roman.:

2 Vinin. I have a feeling there's another candidate for the annals... :-)))

I agree. A worthy candidate

What are the annals

The question is partly not about programming. How do I add a lot to an open trade? That is, not to open a new trade, but to add another lot to the open one. How to do it in mql4? What topic does it say (in help).

Dimka-novitsek:
What are the annals

"When prompted to change, press the magic PrtScr button, open any graphic editor (Paint is fine), paste. Save. And post it on the forum."

Maybe I'm also a candidate for the annals )) but I can not start the tester - quotes are loaded, but when I start testing the Expert Advisor it shows no history in the log.

Danil93:
The question is partly not about programming. How do I add a lot to an open trade? That is, not to open a new trade, but to add another lot to the open one. How to do it in mql4? What topic does it say (in help).

"Adding" to a position is done by opening another position. Look in search - "adding", "building a pyramid".

Layra:
Maybe I'm also a candidate for the annals )), but I can not start the tester - quotes are loaded, but when I start testing the Expert Advisor, it displays in the log - no history.

If you want to check the symbols - those whose quotes you have downloaded and those on which you are testing... + timeframes (download a minute of history for an instrument) and go...

P.S. Clear.bat - was it running?

When this white window lights up, which allow, the rest of the screen darkens, and the computer does not listen to any more buttons, and nothing until I do not allow or prohibit.

Roman.:

check the correspondence of instruments - those whose quotes were downloaded with those on which you are testing...+ timeframes (download the minute history for the instrument) and go...

P.S. Clear.bat - was it launched?

I've tried to load EURUSD quotes for 1 min., after loading the terminal I was asked to recalculate all timeframes, but after loading Clear.bat the terminal died, I reloaded the terminal, I loaded quotes again and nothing happened, it's not the first time I'm testing, but new brokerage company, new terminal, what the hell ))
Reason: