[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1111

Fails to see, it's not equal there!!!

sergeev:
some clarifications. does the code shift one order or all orders it sees? 3 buy trades opened, with a difference of 20. The price went down, the price moved away from the first trade by 20. T/P has shifted.

Danil93:
i need a few clarifications. does the code shift one order or all the orders it sees? i have 3 open trades, with a difference of 20. the price went down, from the first trade the price moved by 20. the T/P has shifted.

it is written:

for (int i=0; i<n; i++) // проходим по всем ордерам и двигаем стоп

Sorry, Alexey, if I've entered the conversation.

ostrik:
Guys here is the owl I asked you to fix.... Need to replace the indicator for opening orders. it uses muving it needs to be discarded and rsi needs to be inserted. The settings should specify the rsi period and the upper, lower level at which the owl opens positions... Thanks in advance for the help....
Unfortunately the EA is decompiled. Post deleted

Is it illegal to post decompiled EAs on your forum?

ostrik:
Are decompiled EAs not allowed on your forum?

Obviously the rules do not state this, but there are quite a few developers on the forum, they are somehow biased towards it.

Especially after the statement "The author is there, the Expert Advisor is freely available on the Internet... I think there is no point in contacting the author..."

With this approach, you can find almost any software in "free" access. Just out of the blue, can you identify the author and his contacts?

ostrik:
Is it illegal to post decompiled EAs on your forum?

Well, would you like it if your code was stolen and made public without asking?

splxgf:

Obviously it's not in the rules, but there are quite a few developers on the forum, they're somehow biased towards it.

It's not "prejudiced", but like stealing.

ostrik:
is it forbidden to post decompiled EAs on your forum?

I hope it hasn't occurred to you to "tweak" one of the chapters of War and Peace,

put your name on the cover and use the work as your own (receive royalties)...

splxgf:

Obviously the rules do not state this, but there are quite a few developers on the forum, they are somehow biased towards it.

Especially after the statement "The author is there, the Expert Advisor is freely available on the Internet... I think there's no point in contacting the author..."

With this approach, you can find almost any software in "free" access. Just out of the blue, can you specify the author and his contacts? Is this EA freely available in source code?

I don't know whether the author posted it in open source or not... I didn't get this advisor from the author's hands... so i can't answer this question....
Reason: