[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1115

Vinin:

Why is it so complicated?

No, I was just giving a currency example... but what if the drawdown is > say, and I don't need it to react to ticks and try to do something at all?

Abzasc:
No, I gave an example of a currency, but what if the drawdown is > eg, and I don't want it to react to ticks and try to do something?

Try to write in words what the EA should do and in what cases.

Just don't forget that the start() function is run on every tick (unless of course it is deliberately looped in).

Vinin:

The start() function starts on every tick

Vo! It should stop running after the condition - the maximum allowed number of orders has been set. Otherwise, the order will turn into a position, and the EA will start placing again, while writing down what has been set and controlling it... it's all too complicated.

ZS Actually, I've decided to try to make a semi-automatic one myself https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131005

Abzasc:

It must stop starting when the condition is met

I think I found https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/106966

There is a manual trading system called "pipsolove2".

So here's a question.

No one has tried to automate it?

Or where does such an EA already exist?

I would like to ask my question in advance. I would like to ask you if you do not know what to do with it.

Can you tell me if I want to test an EA in the terminal - I open a new terminal, load quotes through F2, after loading - database -0, what is wrong ?

Why download something using F2, you just write the EA in the Metatrader editor, compile it and work with it!

I don't know much about it myself.

Good afternoon! When I start up, the platform asks me if I can make changes on this computer, how can I get it to start up immediately?

I moved the setting lever down, rebooted, nothing changes.

Layra:
Can you please tell me if I want to test an EA in the terminal and I have opened a new terminal and I have loaded quotes with F2, but after I have loaded the data base is -0. What is wrong ?

first try to clear the terminal of all unnecessary things, including the previous history, for example, with this, then load the historical data on the instrument properly and work with it.

This file should be run from the MetaTrader directory.

Files:
clear.rar  1 kb

Dimka-novitsek:

Good afternoon! When I start up, the platform asks me if I can make changes on this computer, how can I get it to start up immediately?

I moved the setting lever down, rebooted, nothing changes.

What operating system and where is the terminal (in which folder and on which drive)?
Reason: