[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 860

No time, sorry. If pre-presetting is needed on history, not just on-line, you need to enter the i parameter instead of zero.

You'll need to think about it there.

Who posted EAs for real, share your experiences ... what should be added to the EA, so that the account is not banned? I understand what kind of delays on price request, etc.. I don't know what exactly (

Infinity:
Who posted an EA for real, share your experiences ... what should be added to the EA, so that the account is not banned? I understand what kind of delays on price request, etc.. I don't know what exactly (
I do not know what exactly (

vasya_vasya:
you have to simulate the opening of trades by hand

what is that supposed to mean? to the advisor as well)

Infinity:
Who posted an EA for real, share your experiences ... what should be added to the EA, so that the account is not banned? I understand there are some delays on price request, etc.. I don't know what exactly (

Commute all trade functions and open and modify orders manually under the strict guidance of the EA

abolk:

To commandeer all trading functions and open and modify orders manually under the keen guidance of an EA

If I wanted to trade manually I would have preferred it to do everything I do ))

Infinity:

what do you mean by that? to the councillor)
the councillor is simulating with api functions. or is this not clear?

vasya_vasya:
the advisor mimics the api functions. or is that not clear?

I don't quite understand...

Infinity:
Who posted an EA for real, share your experiences ... what should be added to the EA, so that the account is not banned? I understand what kind of delays on price request, etc.. I don't know what exactly (

You do not have to add anything.

abolk:

You don't need to add anything.

I don't have to add anything, it's strange... i think i read somewhere on the forum in some topic long time ago, the experience of running the EA on a real account, and there were problems with the frequency of quotes request to change the stop or something,... i got a disappointing result as a result
Reason: